Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    There is no other way... Lin Li thought to himself, the only way to do this is to fight to the death!

    So she directly increased everyone's mental power level to the highest 3S level.

    "Friends, this time we have to do our best!" As Lin Li's words fell, everyone knew that the battle was difficult.

    "Don't worry, Captain! It's a big deal to die with them!" It was Yu Zhi who spoke, his mental power level was rising steadily, and his aura became mysterious and powerful.

    The giant scythe seemed to be entwined with a looming giant dragon, and the cooperating general at the moment also became a solid body, exuding the same frightening 3S-level spiritual energy.

    Yu Zhi alone can be regarded as two fighting forces!

    He rushed towards the nearest insect mother, and the general automatically selected another insect mother to attack.

    Yu Yi also felt the power of the 3S-level mental power. She closed her eyes and felt it for a moment. It seemed that she could instantly condense into a world of ice and snow.

    So she didn't hesitate to activate all her mental power, and thousands of miles were frozen!

    The coldest and coldest aura quickly spreads around with the metaphor as the center, and freezes everything it encounters at an extremely fast speed.

    I saw that the nearby insect mothers had not had time to resist, and they quickly condensed into ice sculptures, and then scattered into scattered ice cubes.

    Seeing this scene, Luo Siwei couldn't help her pupils trembling!

    This time, Lin Li was not the only one whose mental power exploded. Her teammates also climbed to 3S level mental power in an instant.

    This is not scientific at all, nor does it conform to any common sense. How did they do it?

    Before she could figure it out, she immediately activated her mental power to resist the icy cold of Yuyi.

    The speed of Yu Yi was so fast, and it was in front of him in an instant.

    Fortunately, she is always watching, joking, if this is frozen, she will die!

    Luo Siwei didn't dare to be careless at all, and then her mind moved, wait... She has Ling Jiuheng!

    So her other hand instantly pulled Ling Jiuheng in front of her, and the effect was immediate, and the icy intent bypassed her for a moment and continued to attack.

    Seeing that this trick was effective, Rose thaway was relieved, and when she looked at Yu Yi, she found that the little girl had a cold expression and was staring straight at her.

    "This little guy is quite caring about his companionship." Losthaway thought to himself, but didn't dare to say it carelessly.

    Because she only has the mental power of 2S, she doesn't dare to confront them head-on!

    She could only hold on to it, but she was a little anxious in her heart, wouldn't she? Couldn't so many worm mothers kill them?

    However, the next scene shocked Rosethaway even more.

    The enormous pressure of mental power rushed toward her face, and she looked up only to realize that Lin Li's black hole had already been aimed at her at some point!

    Not only himself, all the insect mothers within sight were aimed at by countless muzzles.

    At a glance, it makes the scalp tingle.