Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    The 1213 joint team was still waiting for the people sent out to lure the 1212 team over.

    However, Andy had a faint feeling of unease in his heart, and always felt that something major was going to happen.

    He stood on the high ground and looked out from a distance, the dark clouds stretched, and nothing could be seen from the darkness.

    After watching for a long time, he sat down again, and unconsciously clenched the weapon in his hand. Will they really come over?

    The wind of the barren star is mixed with the smell of blood. Andy hates waiting the most, but he has to wait at this time.

    Thoughts drifted for a long time, until the smell of blood became heavier.

    Wait, bloody!

    "Watch out! Something's coming!" Andy yelled.

    Everyone immediately got up and looked around vigilantly. Zuo Luo leaned over to Andy, "Could it be that they attracted the Sunlight team?"

    Didn't expect it to go so smoothly? Zuo Luo was eager to try, and looked into the distance with burning eyes.

    When Andy heard this, his face was gloomy, and he gritted his teeth and said: "No! It's not the Sunlight Squad!"

    "Ah? What is that?"

    They have forgotten the Zerg, this is the most dangerous existence in the examination room!

    This journey has been too smooth, and it has been a bit outrageous, and Andy realized the blind spot at this moment.

    Could it be that this is also the conspiracy of the Sunlight Squad? What are they doing this for?

    Before Andy could think clearly, he finally saw what was coming under the dark clouds in the distance. It was the bloody smell that only Zerg could emit!

    He saw countless Zerg surging from all directions, and the ferocious and terrifying figure was undoubtedly not a reminder that this was not a dream, and they were once again facing a boundless tide of insects.

    "This... this is a worm tide!" Someone in the team screamed.

    "Why is it a worm wave again!" They caused fatal casualties last time, and they lost a lot of teammates before rushing out of a bloody path.

    And now, the nightmare repeats itself.

    They looked at each other in horror, who would be chosen to sacrifice this time? Even if someone really sacrificed, would they still be able to escape successfully?

    "Give me all the weapons, and no one is allowed to back down!" Andy said angrily.

    They must not wait to die, and he and Andy must not die in this worm tide.

    Someone wants to escape and retreat quietly, so he doesn't want to wait here to die, so many people Andy will definitely not notice him!

    He looked nervously at Andy, who was going crazy, and moved his steps cautiously.

    Soon, soon, as long as you pass this high rock, there is Andy's blind spot behind!

    And the last step, "Bang!" A shot rang out.

    He watched in horror at the bullet that penetrated his body, and finally fell down unwillingly, throwing up a cloud of dust.

    The smell of blood stimulated everyone's nerves. At this time, Andy seemed to be crazy. He shouted hoarsely: "No one is allowed to run! If you dare to run, I will kill you! Kill all these Zerg with me!"