Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Western Star Region.

    General Ling squeezed carelessly beside the old guys, and he deliberately made an exaggerated expression: "Oh my God, are these materials handed in by the Sunlight team?!"

    The diamonds in front of him were still bright enough to blind people.

    Then he turned to the little old man and asked, "Did you see it? Who said that the Sunlight team didn't have this strength?

    " So he snorted and turned his head to ignore General Ling.

    Seeing this scene, General Ling grinned, "Why are you embarrassed to see this?" The

    little old man squinted and said reluctantly, "It's true that I missed the mark, so what! They all went in. Chaos Star Territory."

    Hearing this, General Ling was overjoyed, but he didn't expect to bring up the topic.

    So he deliberately asked: "Although this material can't be made up, we can make up for it in other ways!"

    "For example, it's okay to change so much material for a major, colonel or something?" the

    little old man heard His eyes widened at this shameless request, and he responded excitedly: "Colonel?! What do you think Chinese cabbage is! How many merits does it take to be promoted to colonel?"

    Although he wanted to win over the Sunlight team, the cost was too high. There are strict meritorious requirements, and if you have to, it can only be deducted from the quota of the three great families.

    But is he crazy? Give a colonel to the Sunlight Squad, not to the talents who have worked hard to cultivate in your own family?

    He had to be drowned by the family's spittle!

    General Ling smiled brightly: "Look, this is half of the obedience, let's not just talk about the colonel, isn't there a major?"

    "For example, give some material subsidies, allocate a house resource, etc. No matter what!" The

    little old man was nervous, the major is also a precious quota, so he can give it as much as he can.

    He originally wanted to draw a cake for the Sunlight Squad, but now General Ling wants to make the cake real in one sentence, which is shameless.

    After hesitating for a long time, he reluctantly said, "Let's assign a house in the core area to the main star, and give another area executive position. I can help them fight for these."

    General Ling became angry, "The regional executive officer. What level of planet? Don't give a junk star regional executive, it's too contemptible!"

    "And what do you think about Zhou Qing, Gai Yunxuan, at least they're all majors, not to mention Lin Shizhen? They have a team."

    "But look now, which team has handed in the most resources?!"

    "You don't want to be cheap and still sell well! Who are you looking down on?"

    This output made the little old man blushed, although the reality This is the case, but if he said it so bluntly, did he lose face?

    General Ling continued: "This is just the first few days. The Sunlight team has submitted more and more materials. You said that you will make people laugh out loud if you tell a regional executive?"

    "Other star fields will laugh at us! When the Sunlight team runs away, don't come to me and cry, because it's too late to cry!"

    Don't look at the good words of the regional executive, who can control a planet, but the quality of this planet is also extremely important.