Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Edward came here alone.

    He stood just outside the starship, motionless as if waiting for them to come out.

    "Let's go, let's go out and see, what does he want to do?"

    Lin Li was the first to leave the starship, followed by Ju Yang.

    And Wen Zhizhi was knocked unconscious and placed in the starship.

    Not seen for a month, Edward doesn't seem to have changed

    at all, but he behaves abnormally, as if he is not the same person from a month ago.

    Is he really Edward?

    A bold idea suddenly appeared in Lin Li's mind.

    Lin Li was looking at Edward, and Edward was also looking at Lin Li.

    As if other people didn't exist in his eyes, his voice was hoarse: "Lin Li, we finally meet."

    Lin Li's heart sank, I'm afraid his thoughts have come true, they just met a month ago, where is it? What is there to finally meet?

    This seems more like the first time netizens meet!

    Lin Li's expression was solemn, "Who are you...?"

    Edward laughed when he heard the words, but as if he was mastering this body for the first time, his facial features were very incoherent.

    His mouth is grinning, but the end of his eyes is down, looking like a thriller.

    But he obviously didn't feel that way, "I, I am the one you are most familiar with..."

    He launched an attack in the middle of his words, another hopeless invisible attack a month ago.

    No more temptation, but absolute obliteration.

    The overwhelming blue lines on the map came surging, and it was this kind of unavoidable attack.

    But this time, the man in black shook his head. Ever since the last time he attacked Edward, there was no trace of Edward in his law of cause and effect!

    In other words, his ability was simply unable to kill Edward again.

    Edward was obviously satisfied, after all, he was already a dead person in theory, what else could be the cause and effect? !

    The dead can't die anymore, so without the men in black making trouble, they can't escape at all!

    However, at this moment, Ling Jiuheng suddenly took action. As the only space system in the team, he directly activated the space crack.

    Space cutting can only disappear without the object to be cut.

    At this time, everyone reappeared under the leadership of Ling Jiuheng.

    Edward was stunned, he looked at Ling Jiuheng: "Zerg! How can you be with them... How can you help them?!"

    It seemed like something very incomprehensible, he looked at Ling Jiuheng in disbelief.

    It's like the look of a good brother betraying him.

    Ling Jiuheng frowned, "It's none of your business what I do? I'll help whoever I want!"

    After speaking, a space crack formed behind Edward and wanted to devour him, but Edward immediately sensed it and hurriedly jumped to the other side. a place.