Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Gal took a step forward. At this time, his heart was extremely conflicted. He didn't expect that the ants, who had been trampled under his feet, would dare to show his face to Lord Insect Mother at this moment.

    But thinking that they were going to die soon, his contradiction was relieved.

    "Bai Guan, do you still remember?"

    "That sentence: You can satisfy whatever mental power you want. It's not a lie. With the help of Lord Insect Mother, you can replace other people's mental power at will."

    It seems to be Wanting to see the shocked expression on Lin Li's face, the mother insect turned her head again.

    "The White Crown Organization actually colluded with the Zerg, this is treason!" Lin Li said coldly.

    "Hahahaha, don't tell me you're so naive? Do you know what the mental power attribute represents? It's more rare than wealth!"

    Gal laughed wildly, perhaps because the secret had been buried in his heart for too long. It's been so long that no one appreciates that he has done such a great thing, and he has some regrets.

    "Now there is such an opportunity in front of my eyes, if I can't catch me, I will be an idiot!"

    "Master Insect Mother gave me such an opportunity, she completely replaced me from the mental attributes of ordinary cold weapons. Become a quantum attribute, I have a more brilliant future!"

    It seems that he remembered the spiritual power attribute of Lin Li's hot weapon just now, the power of destroying the world makes his heart tremble to this day, and he looks at Lin Li with some jealousy.

    "As for the white crown, of course, I want to give more people this opportunity. As long as they are willing to pay, anyone can change their destiny."

    "Liar!" Ling Jiuheng suddenly said.

    "You guys just want to find more people to experiment and get more precious spiritual attributes to satisfy your selfish desires, you don't care about opportunities or not!"

    These words not only attracted Gal, but also attracted the attention of the insect mother.

    Gal looked at Ling Jiuheng thoughtfully, and spit out cold words, "You remind me of a person. The White Crown Organization once had an experimenter who devoured the attribute of spiritual power."

    His eyes looked at Ling Jiuheng inch by inch. "Unfortunately, he was allowed to escape."

    "But you, it seems that you also have the swallowing attribute," he laughed, "but it can also be used as an experiment."

    "Speaking of which, this... is the spiritual power of the healing attribute. Right?" Gal turned his gaze to Ju Yang again, "It's really a rare attribute!"

    Suddenly he had other ideas, Lin Li must die, but others can completely use it and replace their spiritual power !

    So he raised his chin slightly, "Are you two interested in their spiritual power?"

    Gal asked the two S-rank powerhouses behind him, his tone was as casual as picking cabbage in the market, and the people in front of him became commodity.

    "They are also..." Yu Zhi felt that it was outrageous to hear this, even a S-level spiritual powerhouse could be replaced?

    His whole worldview has collapsed!

    The shocked performance of several people greatly satisfied Gal. He said proudly: "What do you think I have to do with Lady Insect Mother?"

    "Master Insect Mother is the God of White Crown!"