Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    The loading of the simulation cabin consciousness is actually the first test of mental power. The stronger the mental power and the higher the level, the faster the map of the barren star can be constructed.

    So when Lin Li woke up, he found that he was the first to wake up from the Sunlight team.

    She looked up and looked around, and there were white spaces with invisible edges, which looked a bit like a waiting area.

    Lin Li not only woke up early in the Sunlight team, but also woke up one of the many junk stars.

    So invigilate the classroom.

    The tall and slender sister Yu with her ponytail noticed Lin Li, "Yo, did this little girl wake up quite early?"

    At this time, people around watching other screens rushed over, "Indeed, it only took ten minutes. Right ?"

    "This speed is comparable to that of the students of Mid-Pole Star!"

    And about 5 meters above Lin Li's screen, a man with a big shoulder and a round waist snorted coldly, "I don't know how to forcibly improve, this But it comes at the price of future potential."

    After everyone heard this, their fiery minds cooled down a bit.

    Yes, this is a junk star. There are very few talents here, and most of them are people who don't care about the future.

    Lin Li didn't know anything about what happened in the proctoring room.

    At this time, she was waiting for Ju Yang to wake up and gather, and Yu Zhi, Yu Yi and Ling Jiuheng had already gathered around her.

    At this time, the number of people in the waiting area is still not too many, it is estimated that there are only a hundred or ten.

    "Yo, look who is this?"

    "Why is there only four people in Federal University 1212?"

    "Isn't there a piece of garbage left?"

    It's a bit unfortunate, the waiting area is so large and random, and Lin was asked to Li et al came across 1213 University.

    At this time, Lan Hong and the other guides didn't know where they went, and Lin Li didn't see even one of them after he woke up.

    Lin Li didn't want to argue with these people, and he would see the real move on the field.

    However, the people at 1213 University seem to be even more inflated.

    "You guys got into a lot of trouble this time, shouting grandpa, maybe we can make your losses less ugly, hahaha!"

    Yu Zhizhen was a little angry, and glanced at the nameplate of the most arrogant boy, "Mallen Andy? Can't you stop your stinky mouth? It's too noisy! It's as noisy as a duck!" When

    Mullen heard this, his face instantly turned ugly, "You guys will be arrogant for a while, and wait until you enter the arena to see how to torture you both. "

    Ah! By the way, the Battle of Desolate Star made it clear that teamwork is required. I wonder how many schools you have found?" Mullen raised his lips with satisfaction.

    This directly hit the pain point of the Sunlight team. After they woke up, they were going to find the developable teammates that Mr. Wang Yang said. However, when these people saw their 1212 nameplates, they immediately found various reasons to leave.