Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    In fact, Ju Yang didn't hold out much hope. He didn't have the confidence to convince his teacher.

    But even so, he wanted to try it out for himself.

    If he doesn't even try, he will regret it later.

    "Xiao Yao, you know how powerful that person is in the Western Star Region. Everything... must be careful."

    Ju Yang was stunned. Could it be that he was hallucinating?

    Did the teacher agree? !

    He jerked his head up and stared at the teacher in disbelief, and he really agreed!

    "Teacher, you mean... I can stay here?!" Ju Yang couldn't help confirming repeatedly.

    "Hey, this is the first time you have asked me to do something, and this matter is related to your subsequent life choices. I should respect you no matter what." Although he will face great danger, he secretly added in his heart. .

    The teacher rubbed his temples with a headache. If you live once, you must live according to your own wishes.

    He grew up watching the child in front of him. To him, Xiao Yao was not a son of the Feng family, but an apprentice he had cared for and grew up with.

    "Do whatever you want, your grandfather's side... Don't worry, I will have a good talk with him."

    Ju Yang felt a little lighter in his heart. With the teacher supporting him behind his back, he would not be able to do it on this road. is alone.

    "Grandpa... Is he okay?" Thinking of the old man who was stern to others, but always kindly talked to him, Ju Yang felt a sore heart.

    "He, he died of anxiety after knowing that you were pulled into the space crack! He used all the power of the Feng family to find your trace, but he didn't dare to come to the bright side for fear of being noticed by that person."

    "Until the last location When he got to your position, he felt a little relieved, and quickly asked me to come and take you back."

    "I can't accompany him, I'll leave it to you, teacher." Ju Yang pleaded.

    The teacher nodded and replied: "Don't worry, as long as you are well, I will take good care of him, but you must communicate with him more, don't let the old man worry about you."

    "However, he is pampering you. On the bright side, those people in the family quarreled with him because of this matter, saying that he was partial."

    "But don't worry, he is very hard-boned, and they all made him quarrel!"

    Hearing this, Ju Yang is silent.

    Grandpa, he is the best person in the entire Feng family.

    "That's good, I made him worry about the old man..."

    Seeing the guilty Ju Yang, the teacher patted his shoulder lightly, "How can there be an old man who doesn't worry about children, but you are a good thing, a blessing in disguise, He will definitely be happy for you, too!"

    This reassures Ju Yang, yes, if grandpa knows that his mental violence has been cured, and there are even infinite possibilities, he will laugh happily. , and even the moustache with the corners of the mouth is raised.     As if thinking of something, the teacher said gloatingly: "Speaking of which, your uncle still doesn't know about this, and he is planning to take the mecha that your father left for you as his own. I'm afraid I won't be able to use it for the rest of my life."     "He's going to slap him in the face now! You've suffered under him a lot in the past, and every time you meet, you've been ridiculed."     Thinking of his uncle, Ju Yang's expression turned cold.     "He can't even take away what my father left me!"     Lin     Li was the first to look for Ju Yang, but on the way, he found that he was not alone in his room, and the other person's mental power reached S-level.     But...how does this person's headshot and name feel so familiar?     The positions of the two were relatively static and did not fluctuate greatly.     "Did you come to find Ju Yang?" Lin Li thought to himself.