Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Gal was a big success.

    On the last batch of experimenters, his potion finally worked, which made everyone present go crazy.

    This is not a dream!

    Humans have finally developed a potion that can stably control mental violence!

    For a time, all the official media in the interstellar space were reporting on this matter one after another.

    "The Bruce family has successfully developed a spiritual potion!"

    "The sudden increase in the spiritual power level is not a dream, are you still hesitating?"

    "Human hope! We are saved in the face of the Zerg invasion!

    " Participate in various activities and describe the process of inventing medicines in a humorous and humorous way.

    Coupled with his noble status and handsome face, he was soon hailed as a federal star.

    He was on TV, full of confidence, and he said to all the federal people: "My medicine will greatly increase everyone's mental power level, the Federation is about to enter a new century!"

    "Humanity will live forever!

    " Top buzzwords, Gal's speeches and virtual posters are everywhere.

    There was a warm atmosphere in the air.

    The production of spiritual potions is also in full swing. Batches of raw materials are transported into the Federation's main star in large quantities. After workers work overtime to make them, they are converted into bottles of spiritual potions and transported to all parts of the galaxy.

    This has also made the Bruce family a lot of money, and the wealth has risen to an order of magnitude.

    Gal has also become one of the most influential people in the Bruce family.

    Now, there is only one week left before the time node of the Zerg invasion.

    in Bruce Manor.

    Gal is frowning at the production information of the potion, "What's going on? Why is the cost so high?"

    The spiritual potion issued to the civilian version has been simplified and replaced the expensive raw material version, but the cost is still high.

    This makes the profit of the spiritual potion only about 50%.

    Gal's goal is to reach 90%

    of the civilian version of the psychic potion made by Gal's research team, the leader of which is Dr. Song standing in front of him.

    Dr. Song felt bitter in his heart, no matter how low the cost was, it would not work!

    He has reduced costs to the greatest extent possible.

    These capitalists really have no bottom line in the pursuit of profit.

    Although he complained in his heart, on the surface, he remained calm and said with a sincere heart: "The mental power potion you have researched must be clearer than me, and the current version can stimulate the mental power of the commoners to the greatest extent."

    "The Zerg will invade soon. If we don't have enough combat power at this time, how can we survive?"

    "Although I said something straight, you know, young master. We don't know the number of the Zerg army at present. Is their ability? We don’t know if the Zerg is more powerful than the previous Zerg.”