Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Teacher Huai's refusal was expected by Lin Li. She was silent for a moment, looked directly at Teacher Huai and asked, "Teacher, may I ask you why?"

    Did Teacher Huai also reach an agreement with Gal?

    Teacher Huai sighed in her heart as she looked at these young children.

    "This world is not as you think, relax these few days, the sky is falling and there are tall people."

    What does this mean?

    "Teacher, do you know something?" Lin Li had a strong premonition that perhaps only by asking this answer would he get to the core of the matter.

    "It's okay for you to think I made a deal with Gal, or it's okay for me to be selfish."

    Teacher Huai explained: "In short, listen to me, don't try to control mental violence, it's not good for you."

    Hearing this, Lin Li was heartbroken . Some accidents, is Teacher Huai worrying about their safety?

    This shows the seriousness of the matter even more!

    Lin Li wanted to continue to ask, but Teacher Huai's face suddenly changed, "I still have something to do, you go first."

    Then he drove everyone out.

    This sudden behavior left Lin Li and the others at a loss.

    Yu Zhi looked at the tightly closed door of the research room, and even he realized that this was not right, "Mr. Huai... she doesn't want to see us anymore?"

    Then he denied it, "No, didn't you just say that ? Let's protect ourselves!"

    He looked at Lin Li.

    Lin Li felt a sense of disobedience everywhere, "It seems that Teacher Huai will definitely not give us spiritual medicine, this road is broken."

    "Then what should we do?" Yu Zhi was a little depressed, "Mr. We don't even want to do our superficial relationship, so we kicked us out like this, and I'm afraid the whole institute will know that we broke up with Teacher Huai the next day."

    He felt that the teacher's temper was really unpredictable, she was nice to them for a while, and then she didn't want to deal with them, and she didn't want to tell these students if she had anything.

    Why should the mental power of S grade be pretended to be the worst F grade.

    Why did you develop a psychic potion, which was used by people all over the interstellar space, and not used by them?

    And the last sentence...

    He looked at everyone: "Why did Teacher Huai tell us not to try to control the mental violence?"

    "Perhaps... As Sister Li guessed, it has something to do with the Zerg." Yu Yi frowned. face guessed.

    "Then we can only go our own way," Lin Li concluded. "There is still the last week. During this time, I will choose a period of time every day to improve everyone's mental strength, and then let's get acquainted with each other, and then practice and cooperate. "

    In addition, we must always pay attention to the latest news."

    "Actually, there is another option. We can start with the anti-riot organization, which is related to both Gal and Teacher Huai."

    Ju Yang looked at Lin Li, "You mean, this is our breakthrough point?"

    "I always feel that some of Teacher Huai's ideas are very similar to the anti-riot organization, and we know very little about this organization. As a part of the huge world view, how do you say it? You should understand them all."