Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "Is mental violence an inevitable or an accidental phenomenon? I believe everyone will have such questions when they first come into contact with them.

    " At the time of the Zerg, this person broke out with unimaginable mental strength at that time, and many people thought that human beings would face secondary evolution."

    Teacher Huai on the podium continued looking at the virtual image.

    "Unfortunately, shortly after the Zerg first marching army was eliminated, this person's mental power began to dissipate rapidly, and the mental power level dropped again and again, until it became the lowest level of F-level.

    " In fact, it is one of the important reasons for an accidental phenomenon."

    "After all, if there is no Zerg war, it is very likely that human beings will never trigger mental riots in their entire lives."

    "But as far as I am concerned, I actually believe that spiritual riots are It is an inevitable phenomenon."

    "This is also the focus of my current research, so why do I say this? Let's look at it from the perspective of the birth of spiritual power."

    "Spiritual power suddenly came to human beings last century. No one knows how it came about, but someone in the crowd suddenly found that they seemed to have mutated, and then quickly "infected" among humans like a "plague"."

    "By the end of this century, basically all humans All have spiritual power, the difference is only high and low."

    "However, I am pessimistic. Human beings seem to have been given a big gift for no reason, so who gave it?"

    "Humans have always been unclear about this, Until we discovered the Zerg, and discovered... the same mental power."

    "The Zerg harbors great malice towards humans, and it is the first time that we have a mental violence in the fight against the Zerg."

    "They are like It is a trigger that finally fully shows the brutal side of spiritual power to the eyes of the world."

    "As for the research on mental violence, I think everyone here has some ideas of their own. The above are just my personal views on this research. You are welcome to discuss and exchange with me."

    Teacher Huai was talking about the wonderful place, when the story suddenly came to an abrupt end. stop.

    This made everyone feel that it was not enjoyable to hear, and it was the first time they heard that the Zerg was actually a trigger for the negative effects of mental power.

    But what about showing the bad side of your mental strength in front of the world?

    What did Mr. Huai study?

    Why does she feel that mental violence is actually an inevitable phenomenon?

    These questions are simply heart-wrenching.

    So Lin Li soon discovered that the black-haired young man who had been observing Teacher Huai raised his hand.

    "Hello, Mr. Huai, I'm Gal, and I'm also a little researcher in this study. As you just said, mental violence will have a negative impact on human beings, so why do you still conduct this study? Or Why is the Federation still conducting this research?"

    This question is a bit sharp, and it is well known that the Zerg army will attack in two months.

    The existing weapons and equipment of human beings are completely inadequate to deal with it, and the only hope is spiritual power.