Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Yu Zhi's home was located on the outskirts of Junk Star. At that time, among the crowded and dilapidated houses that Lin Li glanced at from a distance, there was a family named Yu Zhi.

    After school, Lin Li followed Yu Zhi to see his sister. There was an unpleasant smell in the air. Unattended children were running rampant on the road. The development of science and technology did not benefit Junk Star, to be precise, it did not benefit the poorest people. .

    Yu Zhi was already used to this kind of environment, but he glanced at Lin Li worriedly, and heard that she was from the big planet...

    "Cough, eldest sister, my sister's name is Yu Yi, she used to be a powerful control system. , if you can help her recover her mental strength, this time our federal competition will be stable!"

    Lin Li gave Yu Zhi a meaningful look, "Don't worry, since I'm here, I'll do my best, no need to do this. Compliment your sister."

    Yu Zhi touched his nose embarrassedly, and when he saw it, he smiled: "How can this be called a compliment!"

    "However, I know about my sister's situation, and I don't want it. Give her hope again, and let her down again..." Yu Zhi paused, "This time, on the surface, I'm taking my teammates home. Can you help my sister in private?

    " If I die, I will help you win the Federation Tournament!"

    The cynicism on the surface faded, and Yu Zhi looked at Lin Li rather nervously.

    Yu Zhi knew that he was absurd and believed that a strange girl who had only known each other for a day would have nothing to do if she deceived him until the end of the game. He couldn't help but swear by the almost desperate approach, as if he was doing his best. , can also save the sister.

    The sunset of Junk Star is very early, and now it is dusk. The yellow sun is full of dust and haze. There are scattered architectural shadows on the girl's small and firm face, and the clear voice that is incompatible with Junk Star replied: "No need. Desperately, I will try my best to help your sister, you can treat me as... an outlier with a strange persistence." It

    was really strange, Yu Zhi thought to himself that even mental violence could be resolved, so... the girl in front of me all experienced it. what?

    Yu Zhi's younger sister had already rested for more than a month. On the surface, it seemed that she was no longer affected by mental violence, just like a normal person.

    Yu Yi is a little shorter than Lin Li, and the long-term barren life of Junk Star makes Yu Yi's face thin, pointy, and a little gloomy. The most impressive thing is those eyes, hiding behind Yu Zhi as timid as a rabbit.

    "Come on, one by one, call me elder sister! This is elder sister Lin Li!" Yu Zhi supported his younger sister's shoulder and introduced her softly and tenderly.

    "Hello, sister." After Yu Yi whispered, she immediately hid behind Yu Zhi, occasionally peeking at her while Lin Li was not paying attention, and once Lin Li looked back, she immediately hid.

    Yu Yi has never seen such a beautiful sister, her hair is as silky as running water! Prettier than her favorite doll! And myself... Yu Yi buried his head on his brother's back deeply.

    The exploration of mental power will make people feel serious resistance and discomfort, but according to Yu Zhi, now Yu Yi's mental power is almost completely gone, so after coaxing Yu Yi to sleep, Lin Li slowly released his mental power.

    "How is it?" Yu Zhi immediately asked quietly after Lin Li opened his eyes.

    Lin Li had some ideas, but still had some doubts, so he signaled to go out.