Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    As Edward's words fell, Lin Li suddenly felt a sense of crisis rushing directly to her brain was a frantic warning, and she subconsciously avoided it.

    Then I turned around and heard a pop, but no sparks were seen.

    However, due to the delay, a piece of his clothes was neatly cut off.

    Like a sharp blade.

    Not only Lin Li, but everyone was forced to separate because of this invisible attack. Fortunately, no one was injured.

    What kind of spiritual property is this? Simply impossible to guard against.

    However, when Edward saw this scene, he laughed wildly, "Don't hide, clown! Come and fight!"

    Before he could finish speaking, the next wave of attacks had already arrived as promised.

    Just as they dodged again, more intensive attacks came towards them.     Yu Zhi couldn't help shouting: "This speed is too fast, the attack

    power is strong, and there is no distance limit, so it's not good to continue like this!"

In seconds, quickly leave the original position.

    Not to mention attacking Edward at such a speed, it is very difficult to even protect himself, because there will be a next attack without knowing which direction.

    It's like a puppet manipulating silk threads, but the difference is that these threads are extremely lethal.

    The metaphor is to use freezing to control the invisible attack, but it is useless.

    When blasting, no matter how cold it freezes, it will be cut open in the next moment.

    She could only temporarily block it with ice cubes to delay the speed of the cut.

    Ju Yang is completely under the protection of Lin Li. Whenever a crisis comes, Lin Li always seems to have an early warning and will avoid it one step ahead.

    After dodging a few times, Lin Li seemed to have discovered the pattern. She shouted to the crowd, "Map! Look at the blue line!"

    What Lin Li was talking about was the fixed map of the monster-fixing function. At first, she thought that the blue lines that suddenly appeared meant that they were attacked by the enemy.

    But there will be a few seconds of error each time, and it will always appear before the attack, which means that the blue line is actually where they are about to be attacked!

    With Lin Li's reminder, several people finally no longer dodged in embarrassment, but were prepared.

    Edward was shocked to see this scene, "How can you predict my attack?"

    No one has ever done it, how did they do it?

    Yu Zhi's provocative response: "It's not difficult, is this your real ability?" As

    he said, he gradually approached Edward. With the early warning of the map, it was much easier now, and he would be able to fight in a few seconds. To Edward's dog head!

    Edward got angry when he heard it, "Nonsense! You were all in a mess just now!" "     Humph

    ! What's the use of hiding, I'll let you all hide!"

For fun, but to make the attack invulnerable.

    The blue line on the map forms an unavoidable attack around everyone. It can be said that as long as you stand in the original position, you will definitely be attacked by the blue line.