Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Chaos Starfield has both opportunities and dangers for humans, but for the Zerg, those resources in the eyes of humans have no value to them.

    In the eyes of the insect mother, fun is the first.

    Luo Siwei stretched her waist, Ling Jiuheng dared to neglect her for those gang of human beings, why not let him see how he played with them!

    "Hey!" Rose Threvi shouted at Ling Jiuheng, "Don't you want to help your teammates? I have a way to tell you."

    Hearing this, Ling Jiuheng stopped swallowing, he turned his head, and his voice was low: "Are you serious?"

    "Of course!" Rose Threvi raised her bright face, "You are my spouse, how could I lie to you!"

    Ling Jiuheng: ...

    This matter cannot be avoided. In order to save his teammates this time, he activated Rose Seville's breeding season and lost his human consciousness.

    He can't remember what happened later, but after sobering up, Rose thaway thought of herself as her spouse.

    What is off the spectrum is that the Zerg will only have one spouse in his life, and he can't escape.

    If it weren't for being stuck here, he really didn't know what to do.

    Although the good news is that Rose thaway will not attack him again, it is impossible for her to identify with her human teammates due to her Zerg habits.

    And he has lived in human society since he was a child. He couldn't reach a consensus with Rose Thaway in many aspects, but his instincts tied the two of them together.

    Seeing Ling Jiuheng falling into silence, Rose Threvi knew that he regarded himself as a human again. This male would come here from time to time, always thinking that he was a human.

    But she knew that Ling Jiuheng was a real male!

    Although angry, Rose thaway also softened her voice: "That's your friend after all, I'll figure it out."

    "Huh? Okay?"

    Fully developed females will act like a spoiled brat to their males almost without a teacher.

    Looking at this scene, Ling Jiuheng's face was serious, but he involuntarily weakened a bit: "That's the captain and friend who saved my life. If you can't help, please don't make trouble."

    This is his response to Rose . Servi's minimum requirement.

    Rose thaway became angry in an instant, what does it mean to make trouble!

    Moreover, he is his female worm, why is it all about others now? !

    angry!

    But she still held back her facial expression, still that charming and charming look.

    He said crisply: "We can't go out now, so don't think about revealing the test."

    "This is definitely not allowed, just like you were cut off from the call last time."

    "But... test questions Well, as the exam questions, we take the initiative to disclose it to your teammates, this is completely possible!"

    Ling Jiuheng's eyes lit up, yes! Why didn't he think of this way.

    After recovering the insect body, the Zerg who have reached maturity have been able to know many things from their inheritance.

    It was only then that Ling Jiuheng knew that Chaos Star Territory was not easy, and the captain really did the right thing by choosing to come here.