Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    More than a month has passed since Teacher Huai's team moved to the main star to study.

    During these days, the various research teams communicated with each other, and the research progress was accelerated a bit.

    But the more they got to know each other, the more alarming Mr. Huai's research team became.

    "How far has Teacher Huai's research on psychic violence gone?"     Natasha

    asked, "I always feel that she has even touched the last layer of the problem, what do you think?"

The other members of the team were each tracking one or a few teams, but earlier on, Gal had told them all to give up and focus on investigating Teacher White's team.

    After all, the gap between them is really too big.

    "But if so, why didn't she announce it?" the little boy in the team questioned.

    "Mr. Huai feels mysterious and can't guess what she's thinking." Natasha complained.

    "Gal, what do you say? Don't you know them best?"

    In fact, what the two said was exactly what Gal had doubts about.

    He also believes that Teacher Huai has mastered the way to stably use mental force to riot, but for some reason, she chose not to publish it.

    "Time can't wait, no one can survive any longer, I decided to start action today."

    Gal made up his mind that no matter what the old woman thought, the truth would be revealed today!

    Hearing this, the little boy's eyes lit up, "What are we going to do? Are we going to fight with them? I think the guys in their team are pretty good!"

    Gal frowned and said in a bad tone. : "This is in the main star, in the research institute, you are doing this because you are afraid that you will not die fast enough?"

    Then he turned his head to look at Natasha, "This time it's mainly up to you, you are responsible for the hypnosis, and see what the old woman is thinking about, and, with your mental strength, that old woman doesn't know what to do afterwards. What do you remember?"

    Natasha nodded, "Then how do we get her out? And let her act alone? During this period of observation, I found that she always seemed to be with Lin Li, the latest graduate student in the team. It's very close."     Listening to Natasha's words, the image of Lin Li also appeared in Gal's mind, the girl who looked soft and weak, for some reason, she was always very defensive about him. Several attempts to start with her failed.     This is also a nasty woman. Since there is a way to heaven and she won't go, don't blame him.     Gal looked gloomy and said viciously: "Then let's do it together!"     ...     Lin Li had a very fulfilling time. Since the last time she discussed with Teacher Huai on the starship, she is not as afraid of her as before. .     On the contrary, I feel that Teacher Huai is sometimes like an old child, and he always treats the world a little out of time and naive.     Or rather surprising ideas.     For example, now, the main person in charge of the project wants to chat with her about the progress, but she has repeatedly rejected her.     The reason used is very perfunctory: "I'm going to study it soon, and I can't be disturbed at this time."     At first, it was still a bit of a scare, but now, the messenger can only helplessly look at Teacher Huai, "Director Huai! Professor Huai! This is your 7th time? Or the 8th time you told me that, this time you must go!"     Director Huai squinted, "Why did the old man ask me to go again? It's not that he is in a hurry. Are you urging urging? Now it's a waste of my time." The     researcher said: "How can this be called a waste of time, this is because the person in charge values ​​you, and he is very flustered now, and he doesn't know what progress is on your side. what!"