Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Federal University 1212 Chancellor's Office.

    Lin Li originally wanted to ask the principal to ask if there were any students with healing attributes, but unexpectedly, the principal also happened to be looking for her. Yu Zhi and several others followed curiously. They also wanted to know who the last person in the team would be?

    "Congratulations! Obtained the qualifications for the school delegation!" The principal showed a kind smile, and he did not mistake Lin Li. "However, I think there is one person missing from your team?"

    "Yes, Principal, we are looking for a student with the spiritual attributes of the Healing Department. Do you have any records on your side?" Lin Li was a little worried. To tell the truth, the hope is too slim. From the appearance of spiritual power to the present, there are not many healing attributes in history.

    "Healing department?" The principal frowned, tapped his fingers on the desk, and asked suspiciously, "Do you want to find a teammate from the healing department?"

    Lin Li nodded, "I have carefully thought about the configuration of our team, indeed There is still a lack of a teammate with the ability to restore mental power."

    "This is too hard to find, I have never had a student in the Healing Department in my memory, why not change other attributes?" The principal is a little embarrassed. The school once had students with this attribute, and he will surely remember.

    These students are still young and always think about perfection. Thinking of this, he opened his mouth and said: "However, I do have someone I want to recommend to you. Although he is not as precious as the healing attribute, if it is to restore spiritual power, the logistics department will One of the students has the spiritual power of the plant green vine, and the juice can quickly restore the spiritual power, I think it is very suitable for you!"

    Lin Li was a little hesitant, but did not expect that the school would give up the best solution and choose a replacement, just as she was worried?

    "What do you think?" Lin Li asked his teammates.

    Yu Zhi doesn't care. Now that their team is so good at fighting, there is no need for healing mental power, so he replied: "Captain, in fact, I think it's fine. After all, the current federal mental power competition is mainly about output! Absolutely. Force is more useful!"

    Yu Yi looked at Lin Li, then at Yu Zhi     , and bit her lip, "Every one of them, I think I listen to Sister Li, and Sister Li must have her own reasons!" Yu Zhi gritted his teeth and said, "Isn't what brother said unreasonable?" The

    two brothers and sisters got into a fight.

    Lin Li had no choice but to look at Ling Jiuheng.

    "I trust your judgment." Ling Jiuheng blinked and made it clear that he didn't want to use his brain. Recently, he has swallowed too much mental power. He just wanted to find a place to digest it well, teammate? He didn't really care.

    Lin Li helped her forehead helplessly, so the decision-making power returned to her?

    Looking at the group of young guys, the principal was in a good mood, "It's alright, just think about it again, by the way, the departure time is scheduled for the beginning of next month, the Junk Star's Federal University Spiritual Power Competition will be held at the intermediate star Huiyao, to The time will depend on your performance!" When

    Yu Zhi heard this, he immediately stood up straight, "Received! You must not disgrace your mission!", showing his white teeth happily.

    "Mr. Wang Yang is in charge of leading the team this time. In the rest of the time, you should hurry up and train with each other." The principal's expression became a little serious and added: "This time it is a competition between all the junk star delegations. Take it seriously, there are too many geniuses who have fallen halfway, I hope you will cherish yourselves more!"