Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Western Star Region.

    As the time interval between each team in the Chaos Star Territory handing in materials is getting longer and longer, there are basically very few people who are guarding the material point all day.

    Most people come to see the situation every once in a while.

    The little old man and the middle-aged man, who were threatened by General Ling to increase the rewards for the Sunlight Squad, were frequently worried about how much resources the Sunlight Squad could collect at first.

    But after not handing in materials for a long time, their hearts were finally relieved.

    Even the reward for the Sunlight Squad Planetary Executive felt a loss.

    It happened that General Ling came over to check the situation that day, and the little old man felt at a loss.

    He couldn't help but said: "The Sunlight team is not as powerful as you said. You see how long has it been since the last time the materials were submitted, and no new materials have been handed in?"

    General Ling was also a little confused, no Will something happen?

    Could it be that you were injured when you collected supplies last time?

    Hearing the little old man's contempt for the Sunlight Squad, his expression darkened slightly: "Is that all you see in your eyes? They are charging ahead for the Western Star Region, but you only care how much they can bring you!

    " I can't say that." The little old man rolled his eyes, "I'm not worried about their safety? I haven't handed in the supplies for so long, so what happened?"

    "It's not like this has never happened before. "

    General Ling snorted coldly and didn't want to ignore him.

    The little old man stepped forward again, pointed to the new supplies in front of him, and said, "Look, Lin Shizhen's team has gained a lot recently. Their state is stable and sustainable.

    " Supplies, I don't know how much it cost!"

    Thinking of this, he felt a little nervous, and he thought that the Sunlight team was going to rise, and he even had to win over them!

    The results of it? Their prominence is like a flash in the pan, with no progress for so long.

    He really saw the wrong person, but he raised his head to look at General Ling again, the low pressure all over his body was afraid that others would not know how much he valued the Sunlight Team.

    To say that I saw the wrong person, it was General Ling who was in front of him the worst.

    "I advise you, don't spend your time on the Sunlight team, and continue to explore new teams!" The

    little old man persuaded General Ling earnestly, "Let's wake up in time, and can't get deeper and deeper, otherwise it will cost us money. What a waste of time!"

    General Ling looked at the little old man with a complicated look, "I believe in the Sunlight Squad, they will never be defeated."

    He knew very well how capable Lin Li is, her ability is almost in Chaos Star Domain. It is invincible, and now it is so quiet, it can only show one thing: they are making a big wave!

    Combined with the current situation between the various star domains, the answer is almost obvious.

    Seeing that General Ling was so obsessed, the little old man felt bored in his heart.