Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Today, the worm mother still exudes the terrifying pressure of S-level spiritual power, and Lin Li and the others are the highest only A-level.

    Even if it is a level, the gap in the middle cannot be made up by a dozen Lin Li.

    This puts the Insect Mother back in control, and she unhurriedly plays with the humans who are about to die at her hands.

    This is the moment she enjoys the most.

    Lin Li couldn't figure out the problem of the worm mother. Could it be that this is the hiding method of the worm mother?

    She sighed inwardly, she had tried her best, and she still had nothing to say.

    Seeing the puzzled expression on the opposite side of the human being, the worm mother smiled even more happily.

    "Come out!" She hooked her hands in the void.

    So Gal's figure appeared behind her. He also had tattered clothes and suffered a lot of injuries on his face.

    Under the overwhelming cannonball attack from Lin Li just now, almost no one was spared. Even if the main target was the Insect Mother, he had to pay a lot to avoid the whistling cannonballs.

    I thought Gal had turned into Lin Li, who had turned into a spiritual fireworks, but I didn't expect to see him at this time.

    "You're not dead!" Yu Zhi shouted angrily, it was because of so many candidates in Gal that the worm mother used them to turn them into spiritual fireworks, but at this moment the instigator didn't die, fortunately stood in front of them!

    Hearing this, Gal sneered, "Do you think you only know that this is an exam? Mental violence is simply an unsolvable problem, how could I possibly use that bottle of potion?"

    After realizing that this was an exam, Gal never thought of using the potion, and since the potion was not 100% successful, he would not take the risk.

    Sure enough, he made the right bet, those candidates who failed to use the potion have now become F-level mental power users, fleeing like mice in the face of this Zerg war, hiding in the east.

    And those candidates who successfully used the potion were even more miserable, and it turned into a firework that exploded with a bang.

    Only he is still standing here at the moment, no, not so good, thinking of this, his face darkened, and he wiped a handful of ashes on his face.

    "Then you and the worm mother...?" Lin Li was a little puzzled, how could Gal stand with the worm mother?

    After all, even Gal doesn't know about the psychic potion, so what is the reason for them to form an alliance now?

    When Gal heard Lin Li's question, he sneered, and then two men in black came out behind him.

    Under the attack of the SS-level nuclear bomb just now, how could he be able to escape with a B-level mental power?

    If he hadn't brought these two people in, I'm afraid he would have died at Lin Li's hands!

    But now, I have an S-class worm mother and two S-class protectors on my side, and now it is the Linli team who has to consider safety.

    After all, their teams are all rookies with A-rank and B-rank mental power.

    "S-level! You actually brought an S-level person into this exam!" Yu Zhi shouted, he didn't expect Gal to be so despicable, and to prepare so thoroughly for a theory test.