Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    In the scenario test, the federal leader star Songnan Road.

    Meetings on accelerating research into psychic violence spread quickly, and Gal and his teammates were given their assignments at the same time.

    The eyebrows of a boy who looked like a child were wrinkled, and he was the first to question: "We trigger a mental riot, isn't that courting death?"

    Natasha's deep green eyes were also full of doubts at the moment, "But what else is there to do? Can we greatly increase our combat effectiveness?"

    "And, if we don't do it, what if others do it? This is a great honor!"

    Hearing the honor, there was a hint of hesitation on the little boy's face, and he bit his lip , "But where should I start? I've read the information on people who have had mental violence, but I have no clue!"

    Natasha rolled her eyes, "I really don't know how to form a team with someone like you. , I have always been the best existence since I was a child!" When the

    little boy heard this, his face immediately flushed and retorted: "You are excellent, but tell me what you can do!"

    Natasha opened her star brain, Pointing to a document, he said: "I found a special case, which may help us, that is..."

    Before he finished speaking, Gal who had been silent interrupted Natasha, "No need to study. He walked between the two of them, "

    What is our status? Do we still need to take risks?"

    Natasha was stunned and asked subconsciously, "You mean?"

    Gal nodded, "The teacher actually said It is very clear that he just wants us to take the initiative to trigger spiritual violence, and if we can become one, we can count as one."

    "Because... it is impossible for anyone to know all the knowledge of spiritual violence better than us researchers, and it is only possible for us to experiment by ourselves. Succeeded."

    "But why should we take the risk?" the

    little boy hypothesized, "what if someone succeeded?"

    Gal said disdainfully: "Success one? Two? What is the use of these isolated cases?"

    "Also, once someone succeeds in research, we can... dig people over, so what we need to do now is not to bury ourselves in research, but It's to investigate, who is most likely to succeed in research."

    Gal's thoughts silenced the entire team, which is undoubtedly one of the methods that can be accepted by them.

    After all, it is really too dangerous to try it yourself. What glory is there to talk about if your life is gone?

    Natasha said: "Researchers from other planets are coming soon?"

    We can see their success rate at that time. This sentence was not spoken, but everyone thought about it in their hearts.

    For others, it can be difficult to keep track of the progress of individual research groups.

    But to Gal, he belongs to one of the most powerful families on Prime Star.

    In front of his teammates, Gal directly called the deputy director of the research.

    "Hello? I'm Gal, I've encountered a problem with the research on mental violence. Which research team is progressing faster now? Give me a list."