Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    10 minutes after the start of the game, the Sunlight team finally eliminated the first wave of Zerg they encountered.

    "How do you feel?" Lin Li asked while looking at the excited teammates.

    "I don't think it's worth it! If it's at this level, then it's basically a wave every minute!" Yu Zhi put away the huge sickle, and happily ran to Lin Li's side and danced.

    The others also nodded.

    "Since this is the case..." Lin Li looked at his simulator map, "Then let's play a wave of 1215 University?"

    The avatar representing 1215 University on the map is quite close to the Sunlight Team, and there are several waves of Zerg in the surrounding area. lingering nearby.

    According to the plan of Lin Li and others, these waves of Zerg are all going to practice, but the probability of encountering 1215 is too high to put such a time bomb next to it.

    You must know that 1215 is also one of the earliest universities to form an alliance with 1213, and its strength is D-level. Once 1215 finds out that they are fighting Zerg, they will definitely secretly launch cold arrows behind their backs.

    So Lin Li and others decided to attack 1215 first to clear the field.

    According to the route of the map, several people went straight to the location of 1215.

    ...

    the monitoring room.

    The tall and slender sister Yu, known as Sister Yao, followed the screens of Lin Li and others very firmly, and occasionally came close to take a look at people passing by.

    There are also teachers who didn't believe that Lin Li's team could survive at first, but also came regularly to see when they were besieged. After all, it was also a battle.

    Therefore, the popularity of candidates such as Lin Li is not bad.

    The plans of the Daylight Squad were easily seen by the proctors.

    "They don't think they will be invincible after a wave of Zerg, right? After struggling for a long time, they went straight to another strong team without taking a break?"

    "If I remember correctly, 1215 just took a few minutes to eliminate. A wave of Zerg?"

    "Indeed, I've been keeping an eye on it. 1215 is considered a top class among the candidates."

    "It's dangerous, it looks like we can't wait for the wheel battle."

    "Sister Yao, what do you think?" Everyone gathered around the screen. After chatting for a long time, I suddenly remembered that there was an invigilator who had been paying attention, and asked casually.

    "Look down and you'll know." Sister Yao looked bright, but didn't want to explain more.

    "Look at you!" Someone was dissatisfied with Sister Yao's perfunctory answer, and complained unhappily, and was quickly pulled by the people next to her.

    "Shh, keep your voice down, this is from the Fifth Legion..."

    The person who was pulled was startled, and hurriedly shrank back from the crowd, for fear of being noticed. How could the big man of the Fifth Legion take part in the proctoring of the Junk Star exam?

    At the same time, 1215

    , which is regarded as the winner's favorite, is also being followed in real time by many anchors, and there are even many anchors with high traffic such as all beings being unequal.