How to do this? Lin Li looked at each other and saw the seriousness in each other's eyes.

    Yu Zhi was also stuck in place, unable to move forward half a step, because there were unavoidable blue line attacks in every direction.

    He couldn't help but complain, "What kind of mental power attribute is this? It's too outrageous. It can attack all the way up, down, left, right, back, and back, unless it is to break the space?

    " The line did not have the high speed just now, and slowly moved towards the crowd.

    But such an attack route, even if there is no high speed, will die in it sooner or later.

    Lin Li looked at these blue lines and was silent for a long time. She said, "Edward, your mental power is actually space cutting."

    Edward raised his eyebrows, "You are the first person to guess the nature of my mental power."

    "You're right, my mental power can achieve the effect of space cutting. As long as the position is set, no one can escape the space cutting."

    "But...you know what's the use? Hahahaha!"

    "Today is your death day!"

    Edward laughed arrogantly.

    Lin Li's heart sank, and the space was cut. This kind of mental power attribute has long been beyond the range of resistance. It is not a physical attack or chemical attack, but a space-based attack.

    Humans know very little about space.

    For example, space cracks, currently only a very few Zerg can do it, and humans have nothing to do about it.

    At this time, the man in black left by Lin Shizhen finally spoke, "Space cutting? It's interesting."

    Edward noticed this man, he smiled provocatively: "It's interesting? You are really outrageous, you will die in a while. After the space is cut, you will know that it is more interesting!"

    The man in black raised his eyelids indifferently, his eyes flashed with mysterious purple light, as if there were thousands of stars hidden.

    The light is getting brighter and brighter, and it seems to contain great power.

    Edward was shocked, does this man in black have any big tricks? Then he saw that the purple light in his eyes suddenly went out in the next second.

    After waiting for a long time, he didn't see any attack from the man in black. He put down his equipment and laughed, "What are you talking about? What are you pretending to be here!"

    The man in black didn't expect the startup to fail, so he sighed. .

    Then he turned to look at Lin Li and said, "I need your help."

    It seemed that it was a bit inappropriate to say this again, he added: "Lin Shizhen told me that if I can't start, maybe with your help."

    Lin Li looked at the man in black in shock, his help? Is it to increase the crit?

    If Lin Shizhen said it...

    Lin Li nodded.

    Edward saw that the two seemed to have reached an agreement, and he was a little irritable. Do these people have anything else to do?

    But no one can control the space cutting, and there is no way to avoid it, they are not cheating me, right?

    But what's the use of bombing me, I won't take back my mental power!