[ Chapter 30 : Special Guest ]

Start from the beginning

" Hehe, your not going anywhere little guy " I brush some mud off him and jumps off my hand.

" Oops "

" Ah! " Jemma screams and back up lifting her skirt.

I raise a brow at her as the frog jumps away, she clears her throat and sigh in relief with her hand on her chest.

" You can just sit down you know, I can do this myself " I said, she looks up at me.

" I apologize, miss " she said.

" Your fine " I said then bend down and pick him up again.

I see her quickly walk away.

" Your a jumpy one " I said then walk over to the square small tank I prepared.

I put him inside which has other plants as it's environment and little water, putting the lid on. It has holes for him to breathe so I don't have to worry about that. I pick up the tank and look through it as I smile to how he's already in the water chilling.

" I'll name you Mr. Froggy " I said.

" Y/n, what are you doing? "

I turn around as I stand in this garden to see mom under a roof.

" Catching a frog! " I said and approach them.

" A frog?, For what? " She asked and looks at me in confusion.

" For references, I have a new painting idea I wanna do " I said.

" Oh my, you got mud all over you " she takes out a napkin and wipe my face.

" It's fine, I can take a bath later " I said and push her hand away gently.

" You could've asked the servants to catch them for you " I notice aunt Hyria next to mom.

The rain had calmed down just at one o'clock and I've been trying to catch a frog to paint for a few hours.

" Well, they don't know what frog I want and I wanted to catch a frog, I'm bored " I said as mom keep wiping mud off me.

" You got it on your dress and boots too " mom sighs as she adjust my hair behind my ear.

" Mom, I said I'll take a bath, plus I got him " I lift the tank to show them.

She sighs again and smile.

" It's very nice, now please get cleaned up, we actually have a special guest coming over for dinner " she said.

" Who? " I asked.

" You'll know who " aunt Hyria said then walk off.

" Huh? "

" Just go ahead clean up, he has already arrived, don't let him see you like this " she said.

" Him? " I asked.

" We'll talk later " she kiss my cheek then walk off to catch up with aunt Hyria.

" Hey Jemma, who's here? " I asked.

" I don't know either, they must've come privately " she said.

" Huh " I said.

" Umm miss, let's get you cleaned up "

" Oh right "

~ Time Skip ~

" I don't know, he's a man of nobility for sure " Malia said as she embroidered her napkin on a hoop.

" Really?, What did he looked like? " I asked as I hold my brush and paint my new canvas.

" Very old, he and a staff with him, looked like one of those ancient mages that practices witchcraft " she said.