Chapter 67: The Meeting

(A/N)

Hello peoples, I have returned yet again for another chapter upload. I aint gonna lie to you, this shit is getting harder to do every week lol, but I'm finna keep trudging through these trenches so you guys can eventually read a completed story. I promised that I was going to finish this thingy thang so I'm going to do it, no questions asked. I just want it to happen sooner rather than later. Now, with that being said, allow me to kinda outline how much story we really have left so you can get an idea of where we are heading moving forward. (If that is something that you don't wanna know about just skip this part and head to the chapter! I hope you enjoy!)

So, basically what we are looking at right now as far as arcs moving forward its a bit complicated I think. Essentially I believe that there are five arcs, of various sizes, left to write before the Remnant portion of this story is completely finished. In these Five arcs various things are supposed to happen that may extend or shorten the story by large or small amounts, but its hard to say how long this story will end up being because of how horrible I am at actually moving the story forward lol. What I'm predicting overall is that each of the upcoming arcs will have approximately 6-10 chapters in order to reach completion.

As far as the content goes in these arcs I can't really say what will end up happening within them because that'd be spoilers and I also don't know the specifics either, but I can say this. Almost everything that is looking to happen in the future has been/ will be hinted at in the story thus far, so you should have a general idea of what is going to happen later in the story. If you want to know more specifics than feel free to hit me up in the PM and I'll tell you whatever I can, but until then this is all I can really say. 

Basically I'm saying that this shit ain't getting completed for another 10 million years. If I keep writing consistently throughout the rest of the year, and don't stop to play Bayonetta 3 and God of War Ragnorok, then I might be able to complete this shit by like new years-ish, which is too late for me. I literally just want to be done with this damn story. However, I promise I won't rush through the ending or anything like that, I'm going to make sure that the quality only continues to improve even if that increases the length of the story as a whole.

Another thing that I want to get a bit of feedback on for this story in particular is how you all feel about its overall pacing. I think that its too slow, but at this point now that we're this far in its hard for me to gauge what portions of the story created this kinda issue and how I could improve it going forward. The other thing I wanted to get your input on is the inclusion of Canonical events in Rwby's story. More specifically I wanted to know if you enjoyed the fact that almost everything in this story is completely original or if you felt that I should've made sure I showed more of the canon events. I think that these are the two issues that'll effect my writing a lot more in the future and thus change how I approach the rest of the story.

I've been putting the pedal to the metal but goddamn there just isn't enough time in a day to write all this shit. However, I'm gonna keep putting my best foot forward in trying to finish this story in a reasonable amount of time, hopefully sooner rather than later. I really hope you guys can stay patient with me as I work to complete this lowkey dumpster fire of a fanfiction.

Thank you for reading if you did! Please review as always and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

========================================================

"As I said before, the White Fang will always find an ally with my Clan. If there is any way that we could help progress the cause, then all you must do is ask."