(A/N): VIII

Hello again homies and homettes! I just finished writing and therefore publishing the chapters that you have almost definitely finished reading. How'd you like it, was it good, was it bad, corny maybe? Let me know in the comments below (Bars). I don't think that Rouge will have a very major part in the story, especially in comparison to Scarlet, but let me know if yall want her to have a more major presence.  Scarlet is not very physically powerful, because she is a business owner and not a huntress, so she wont, at least for now, have a major part in the actiony scene. She functions more like a trusted partner, or secretary depending on how you look at it, and she'll be the one getting shit done and advancing a lot of your plots behind the scenes as you do more stuff as (Y/N) the huntsman. Also her semblance matches her non combative style, and if you think that a semblance like that is bullshit, I'd like to point you to Qrow whos semblance is literally just bad luck and other dood who I forgot the name of who's semblance is good luck. This is like the good luck one, but its more specifically active when she is trying to achieve something specific. If you have any questions regarding the inventory and how much Dust you've accumulated over the nights events, don't worry your answer will come soon.

Next thing to address would be the events at Juniors. I tried to expand the value and visuals of the club to more fit what I had in mind for a full sized building of that size. I didn't go into much detail on the other floors because they just weren't that important. And if your wondering why everything doesn't explode when you do punchy punch stuff during fights its because destruction is expensive. There is a time and a place for bombastic fight scenes, but inside a club that you are about to take over ain't one of them. Speaking of , when writing that entire section of the story, I had the System Mechanics take a backseat, one because it makes it easier for me to write, and two because it didn't make sense to include it when you were intentionally holding back to make sure they didn't die. Junior's role as a member of the Xiong Family was kinda iffy in the original Rwby. At least I always found it confusing. Now, as already explained in the interrogation/ exposition dump, his status and positioning is more concrete and makes a bit more sense.  Lemme know if I did Mil and Mel alright since I didn't exactly know what to do with them when I started writing it and I think that they are important and interesting characters to include in this story.

Also, I think that this is the part of the story where lines between who is technically apart of the harem and who isnt begins to get a little blurry. So, allow me to attempt to clear the air a little bit. Think of the harem in terms of a tier list, the S-Tiers are going to be the 'main girls' the ones that you love and are in love with you. Aka, Nix, Neyah, Pyrrha, and a bunch of others that you'll eventually dick down. The A-Tiers will be more like mutually respected fan girls in a way, basically girls, or maybe guys I guess?, that like/love you but aren't in an actual relationship with you. And therefore don't have to go through the whole Nix, Neyah love assessment meme. 

Also, every night wont be three chapters long its just that this one was because obvi it was the first time you did it. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, feedback, suggestions, or if you just wanna say high, let me know! Thanks as always for reading, and I'll see again in the next update!