Chapter 45: From Shadows

The masked figure just as quickly dealt with everything on the ground, using his rifle propelled slashes to eradicate his enemies before his partner even had the opportunity to land safely on the ground, leaving them in a train car completely by themselves... kinda. 

Once they finished up the massive group of opponents that plagued them, the red-haired man quickly barked out his orders. 

"We need to clean these cars of anything of immediate value, mark the cars with the most identifiable combat-oriented Dust, and take care of anymore unwanted guests. All of this needs to be done within the next hour before we arrive at the trains first stop where our Brethren will be waiting to quickly unload the marked cars. I'll plant the bombs to make sure the Humans can't use this Dust for anything else ever again. Do you understand the plan, Blake?"

The now identified woman called Blake simply sheathed her black and placed it back on her back as she rolled his eyes, "Adam, we went over this plan about a million times, why would I suddenly forget the entire plan once we got on the train?"

"That is a very fair point" said an unfamiliar voice, putting both Adam and Blake on guard. "I am inclined to agree with Blake on this one, but at the same time I think he was explaining the plan to me, not you. Blake Belladonna and Adam Taurus, goddamn they are some beautiful people, observe."

The instant (Y/N) saw Blake he was smitten by her beauty and watching the way she easily dismembered her opponents with deadly efficiency and quickness was something that he found extremely sexy. 

Blake was a fair-skinned, mature young woman with long wavy black hair that rolled down her back, stopping at her exposed mid-section. 

At the top of her head sat a neatly tied bow that perfectly covered her cute, pointy, black Faunus ears that matched her hair color perfectly. 

Blake was gorgeous even as she glared daggers into him at his sudden appearance, she had sharp, deep amber colored eyes that were only slightly slitted, a smaller pointed nose that fell perfectly in the center of her face, two incredibly plump beautiful soft lips that were a natural nude color, and two human ears to match the Faunus ones up top. 

All in all, by face alone she could seduce and enamor any person she saw with the look of an eye, and she walked around with the confidence to match.

The beautiful, enamoring cat Faunus wore a leathery, black buttoned up vest with a single silver button holding it together underneath her bust, the vest also hugged underneath her cupped breasts with lacey designs sowed into its top. 

Running all the way up her shoulders and connecting with the vest in the back was the vests thicker straps that exposed her muscular back and shoulder muscles, and along the length of the vest were two long coattails that went down to the backs of her knees in length. 

Underneath the vest, she wore a pure white, cotton, sleeveless, high necked cropped undershirt that hugged tightly to her bust and in combination with the vest, worked to expose her toned abdomen. 

On her legs she wore tight, white shorts that hugged her thighs well and went down to the center of those thighs, but were met with her full length, stockings that started black and gradually turned to purple at her ankles. 

On her feet she wore low heeled, ankle length, black boots with silver buttons along its folds. 

Across both of her forearms she had black ribbons wrapped across them, but al across her left arm she wore a black detachable sleeve underneath the ribbon and a silver cuff around her bicep. 

Her outfit was topped off with the loosely wrapped black scarf that was around her neck, giving her the completed air of a natural beauty, but feisty woman.