Chapter 13: A Night in Vale

(Y/N) sprinted his way down the various curves and spirals of the road that connected Beacon and Vale's main city. While he ran, he was sorting through some of the new things he learned while on his trip to Vale. "I can't fuckin believe it! If Velvet is a confirmed person in Remnant, and she is going to Beacon, then this world might be more like the one that I know then I originally thought. And since that was Velvet, the driver chick was probably Coco!" 

"I mean she looked familiar, but I didn't think anything special of it. Shit, I should've observed them just to check and make sure it was them. Not that its really that serious, more importantly though is the fact that the characters in the show are here. And if that's the case, then the events of the series may still take place, and if that's so, I have a massive edge over everyone else. Nice." As he finished analyzing the most important piece of information he learned today, he flew out of the Gated entrance, and into the city.

Now that he was on his own, with Byakko of course, he started the early stages of his plan. He began by opening the System Forge intent on creating something that would help immensely with his plan, "Meta, can I make any item in the Forge as long as I have an idea and the materials to create it?"

[Yes! You can do it manually or ask Meta to do it for you! The choice is yours.]

"Well, since you volunteered, do you think you could help me make some business cards? Like some Persona 5 calling cards that I can customize to my specifications."

[That's a breeze! What materials would you like to use?]

"What materials can I use, I mean all I have are Dust crystals and Beowolf remains. I would rather not use my Dust for something as simple as this, and I don't think that bones can be used to create something like this."

[They can! Would you like to combine Beowolf Claws together and transform them into a usable raw material?]

"Hell yeah! Can you turn them all into the material? I doubt there is any other use for it."

[Of course!]

Beowolf Material Obtained!

"Alright, let's make these business cards then." (Y/N) went through multiple different designs, and fonts for the calling card, settling on one that looked particularly intimidating. The card had a void black background that absorbed all the light it encountered. 

Across the card were white fractures that shattered across the surfaces, both front and back, of the card. The words created an incredibly sinister Vibe with every monstrous accent of the blood red words. The words were written in a beastly font that accentuated every corner and angle with unbelievable sharpness that borderline cut the eyes as someone read the letter. 

Each of the letters dripped with blood red words, creating a deadly sinister energy that radiated off the palm sized card. The material was incredibly tough and thick, it made the card hard as bone and gave it an indestructible vibe. 

The edges of the card were sharp, cutting easily into the skin of an unsuspecting reader. On the back of the card was a demonic icon, depicting an Japanese Oni mask with horns jutting from the tops of its head, and two Katanas crossing paths behind its head. It is red in color, with geometric shapes littering the space behind it. On the card, it appeared three dimensional, jumping off the card threating anyone who saw it.

 On the card, it appeared three dimensional, jumping off the card threating anyone who saw it