Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror

The rest of the flight was spent in the same silence that it began with and neither of the woman made any more attempts to converse with one another. Willow used the rest of the flight to continue thinking about every decision that led up to this moment, every wrong turn, overdue call, bottle drank, and lie told that brought her into the depressive scenario that she found herself in now. 

Her horrible relationship with her daughters and the fact that Jacques had a hand in destroying the bridge in between them, but also becoming hopeful for their futures as they still managed to become their own woman in spite of Jacques's influences. 

Willow made the decision to give up her heir to the throne to go into the military and Weiss making the effort to join a Huntsman Academy to gain her own strength, and while she never got to talk to them and figure out what their reasons to make those decisions were, she was happy to see that they made them on their own.

Weiss simply continued the same stoic expression, 'the Schnee look' as Willow had begun calling it, still showing her nervous habits, but refusing to allow her true feelings to deter her from what she saw as her duties as a bearer of the Schnee name. 

Eventually, one of the men in the cockpit alerted them that they'd be landing soon and in that moment both of the woman prepared for what was going to one of the most nerve-racking experiences of their lives. Soon after the pilots announcement, the large VTOL ship began rapidly descending, and it eventually fully landed. 

The first people to leave the vehicle were those in the cockpit as they immediately exited the landed vehicle to open the doors for the two royal ladies, lining up like a Queen's guards. As the women exited the landed aircraft, they immediately began taking in their surroundings and saw that they were landed directly in front of a large club like building. 

Its windows were completely covered by red blinds, a long black carpet was rolled out in front of the glass door entrance, and atop the buildings main entry point was a thin, holographic like screen that depicted a Demonic mask, shifting, spinning, dissolving, and reforming itself in a hypnotic animation.

Taking a few further steps outward, the pilots alerted the women that they'd be waiting for them for when they were ready to leave, to which Weiss dismissed them with a small hand movement. Lining the black carpet logoed with the Devil's face on it were ten men in bright crimson suits that shimmered with Dust, there were five of them on each side and each of them held a Katana like sword on their hips.