Chapter 54: Finale

A short intermission ensued following the Faunus's match, not only to allow the audience a brake before the final's but also to allow the medic team to restore Neyah's Aura before the grand finals match. Eventually though, the announcer came back on the mic to announce the final match of the official Summer Tournament, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Human and Faunus, it is my honor to present to you the Grand Finals of the Summer Tournament!" 

"It has truly been a wild ride thus far and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we have yet to see such exciting matches take place in this event in all these years of its inclusion. That is to say, these two women, these two incredibly powerful women, these two legendary future Huntresses are truly the tip of the top, the best of the best that this years freshman have to offer!" 

"They may even be the absolute best students we have ever seen enter into this tournament, ever in Beacon's history!" The crowd erupted in shouts and praises, cheering for each of the twins that were about to appear and battle before them. "Assigned B-Rank for absolutely no reason, climbing there way, no flying their way, through pools and climbing their way through the Summer Tournament this pair of tailed twins have had the greatest showing of strength and resilience ever seen at Beacon!" 

"These two gorgeous, strong, powerful Panther Faunus Twins need no introduction, but I'll be damned if I didn't give them one anyway! Coming to the stage are the two most powerful Faunus Twins I have ever given witness to, two individuals with a knack for making the impossible possible, two women who have the strength to turn this world upside down!" 

"They are the most impressive and most promising students of this upcoming generation of Huntsman! You know them, you love them, and you damn sure wouldn't want to fight them, give a warm welcome to you Grand Finalists, The Wild Huntress and The Ice Queen, the Panthera Panther Faunus twins, NIEVA AND NEYAH PANTHERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

The crowd erupted in an ear shattering roar of cheers for both of the women, welcoming them in exuberant fashion, and for the first time even the lover's voices was drowned out by the crowds praise.

Once Nix and Neyah stepped out of the tunnel and into the light, just seeing the pair brought an earth shacking roar out of the guests, and as the two stepped onto the stage it was clear that they were by far the favorites out of everyone in the T...

Once Nix and Neyah stepped out of the tunnel and into the light, just seeing the pair brought an earth shacking roar out of the guests, and as the two stepped onto the stage it was clear that they were by far the favorites out of everyone in the Tournament.