Chapter 38: A Newer Companion

As usual, his lovers eventually woke from their slumber, happy to realize that their lover was the one embracing them as promised. However, their reaction to seeing him was very different than normal as they instantly realized how much stronger he had become, seemingly overnight. 

He explained to the girls that he did get a bunch more powerful overnight, and he also attributed it to his special ability, so they quickly accepted the information as fact. Even after they all accepted the info that he gave them, they couldn't help but become even more curious as to what exactly was so different about (Y/N) and his seemingly amazing ability to do so many unique things. 

Neyah was at the forefront of this curiosity and chose to be upfront by asking him about it. (Y/N) chose to finally give them a day that he'd tell them about it, rather than keeping them in the dark until he was forced to and the time, he came up with was at the end of the Summer Tournament/ the start of the semester. 

He figured that by that time he'd have already settled everything down with the Demon Clan and gotten a routine to steadily raise his strength while deepening his relationship with his partners. 

It was during this time that he told the group about an adorable mute girl that he met by the name of Neo, and as soon as he began describing her, Nix took a special interest, more than likely because she was the smallest of the lovers. 

With that now established, the girls were extremely excited to meet the other girls and for the semester to begin, and they seemed to work twice, if not three times as hard during training that day, as if training harder was going to make time go by faster. Throughout the day he continued to look for anyone he knew from Rwby, but he saw none which at this point wasn't surprising.

As day turned to night, the lovers settled back down into their bed and grouped up comfortably nuzzling against one another, slowly falling asleep after the long day of hard work. This left (Y/N) as the last of them awake, giving him the opportunity to replace himself with his clone as he did so many nights prior, and after exchanging a small nod with his sentient Aura, he teleported out of the room and left for the streets of Vale. 

As he arrived outside of his Clan's headquarters, instead of immediately heading inside like he normally would, he teleported up onto the vacant room of the building, giving himself some space from the rest of the world for a moment. "Alright, this place seems secluded enough. Byakko, it is finally time for you to eat your fill" after she heard her masters' words, the black and white celestial tiger club excitedly jumped from her master's lap and sat down in front of him. She looked up at her beloved master, waiting patiently for the gift that he'd be give her.

"Hold on, give me one moment" he began as he reached into his jacket, and after fiddling around for a moment, he was able to pour out all 80 of the Human Essence that she'd need to fully assimilate, "and here you go! There are a lot more than the ...

"Hold on, give me one moment" he began as he reached into his jacket, and after fiddling around for a moment, he was able to pour out all 80 of the Human Essence that she'd need to fully assimilate, "and here you go! There are a lot more than the Grimm cores that you munched on before so try to pace yourself, I don't need you choking on glass orbs or something like that."