(A/N): VII

Hello once again peoples, I have updated sooner than you thought I would! Yes thats right, I put the peddle to the metal and wrote a bunch of words into a word document, and you just finished reading it in 15min somehow. I dont know how you did it, but you are damn good at it. I know I'm an asshole for givin you a lil bit of a cliffhanger, but aye, a writers gotta do what a writers gotta do. Imma try to get another bigger update in as soon as possible, but I dont really know how that'll work out cause I got a lot of shit to do, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Anyways, please leave me some feedback on the lil timeskip thingy I did in that last chapter. Was it good, was it ass? Tell me what you liked and didn't, and lemme know how I could make it better!

I gotta get some sleep, so you have a great rest of your day and I'll talk with you again in the next update. Whenever that will be.

P.S. on a scale of 1-10, how cringe was that last line? Also if you want a name change for Byakko lemme know, cause that name brainstorming scene was not scripted, I deadass couldn't come up with a name that stuck out for me, and I just thought that Scylla sounded the best and flowed of the proverbial tongue better so lemme know about that too. Goodnight peeps, I Wuv U, Thanks For Reading!