Chapter 65: Upside

Without a moment of hesitation Lilith erupted from her coil, springing herself extraordinarily quickly at the standing and waiting Byakko. The large Basilisk flew forwards with her jaws filled with razor edged teeth wide open and within moments her fangs were in optimal position to tear the flesh from Byakko's body. However, before the fangs managed to sink into the tiger's skin Byakko lifted her large sword and blocked the incoming attack with ease.

The clang of a sharpened sword meeting deadly black fangs echoed throughout the empty building, but the snake and tiger's initial clash was far from over as the two of them refused to give the other even a centimeter of advantage

Lilith used her incredible size and weight to push back against Byakko's immense natural strength, shoving her deeper and deeper into the concrete below. 

The Basilisk's strength was far too much for the ground to hold and after only a moment of her exuding her maximum physical strength the concrete crumbled underneath the demonic strength of Lilith, putting Byakko into a deep crater beneath the massive snake.

Although Byakko was much stronger than Lilith, she couldn't overcome the snake's weight driven might and with her now being on uneven ground in the crater it was even tougher for her to utilize her full strength to push the fangs from her sword. 

Lilith's fangs slowly pushed Byakko deeper and deeper into the ground, expanding the crater with every further expulsion of her strength, Byakko instantly determined that it wouldn't be long before her arms gave in and she was forced to take a harsh attack from Lilith's fangs. 

Thus, Byakko was forced to take the loss of their initial interaction. 

The Grimm assimilated tiger then released her arms from her weapon of choice, immediately leaping from the jaws of the Basilisk in the process. Lilith's fangs closed with unimaginable strength at a speed that could barely be registered by the naked eye, missing Byakko's tail by mere millimeters as they slammed shut on the woman's great sword.

Lilith's snake body rose from the crater that she had created with an eerie smirk and once she had reached her full height once more, she looked down upon Byakko with her crimson slitted eyes and spoke, "oh, it seems that you've lost your weapon to my jaws, Byakko. I believe this spells quite a bit of trouble for you to remain effective in battle. In this sort of situation, don't you believe that it'd be best if you simply give up and grant me my victory?"