Chapter 16: What are Little Girls Made of

Start from the beginning

"Humor me." said Kevin. He sighed. Ben just flicked the lock switch. Ben stopped as he saw Kevin had an annoyed look on his face. Soon Ben flicked it again. "Do I look like I'm kidding, Tennyson?"

Gwen sighed. "You guys!" Gwen said to stop them from doing something. "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Lots of trees around."

"Real debonair, Kevin." said Ben

Gwen got out of the car. "There was a gas station a couple miles back."

"I'll drive you." said Kevin

"No. Keep watch. I'll be right back."

The three stayed in the car. Ben then started to flick the switch. Then Kevin grabbed Ben by the shirt and Star was about to break it up. But Ben noticed something. "Look." The three looked and noticed the mystery cloaked woman. They got out of the car and confronted her. "How do you know Max Tennyson?"

"Yeah!" said Star

Kevin lifted the hood to revile her face. "Talk."

"What rotten kids. Go away." the woman said as she blasted them. Then she started to fly off.

Ben activated the omnitrix. He selected and alien and hit it. "Jetray!" Ben flew after her. Star pulled out her wand as Kevin ran to his car and absorber the metal. Ben caught up to her.

"Ooh, a chase. I haven't had a good chase in ages." the woman said as she looked back and saw Ben. Ben flew up and over shot her and got in front of her. The woman dodge by going to the right. Ben then fired a laser from his tail. Shen dodged the attack then flew into Kevin.

Kevin grabbed the woman. "Answers, lady. We're done playing." Kevin said

"Not until I put my toys away, sweetie." said the woman as she send some purple energy, grabbing Kevin and flung him over into some rocks. Star fired a blast at the woman on her side hitting her. She got up. "Sneak attack. This is getting fun." the mystery woman fired some blasts at Star. But Star dodge them and ran towards her as she fired magical spells. The woman dodge them. Star was about to attack the woman, but she was caught by the woman's energy and was throne on to Kevin. Ben flew up to the woman.

"Who are you?" asked Ben. Then the woman's eyes glowed. Then Ben tried to fire but a purple ball formed around his tail. Ben fired his eye lasers and it exploded. Ben then fell onto Kevin and Star. Ben was transformed back to normal.

"The woman then flew up to them. "This little world would be a lot more tolerable without troublemaking imps like you getting in my way." said the woman as her hands glowed purple

"Yeah? Show us what you got." said Kevin

The woman fired a blast at them but Ben, Star and Kevin were saved by a energy shield. The woman was shocked about this. As Ben and Star started to get up.

"Can't I leave you guys alone for two minutes?" asked Gwen

The woman looked over to who was talking and saw Gwen with her hand glowing purple. "Do that again." the woman said.

"No problem." Gwen said as she fired several blast in quick succession.

The woman blocked all the attack with just a wave of her hand. "Incredible." the woman said surprised.

"Just who do you think you are littering my grandpa's cove with your flowers?"

"Flowers that she makes out of energy." said Kevin

Gwen was shocked to hear this. "No way."

Then woman smiled and walked up to Gwen. "Did you say Max was your grandfather?" she asked. Then Gwen nod. The woman then hugged Gwen and said. "Kiddo!"