"I'm just horny."

"But what do you mean by that question? You know that's not what I mean so don't try to escalate issues."

"I said what I said, baby. I'm horny. Can't I desire the company of my husband? My brother is out there in the arms of my enemies and I know very well that you're already doing your best to get him back but I just want to make love to you because I really need that comfort. We've been so busy that I feel like we're drifting apart recently." I pouted, hoping he bought my excuse.

"I still feel we shouldn't be doing this. Imagine me getting pleasured while I don't even know what state my brother-in-law is in. I promised to take care of him and see what happened." He groaned.

"We can't do more than we're already doing. You're doing your best. Now fuck me." I went on my tippy toes, pressing my lips to his as I felt his muscles tense beneath my touch. I pulled back in slight irritation. "What?"

"B-but we shouldn't b... Leonardo is -" he stuttered, his arms spanning my sides and moving down to my hips. My man never stuttered. I was really putting him in a dilemma here and it killed me with each every passing second but I had no other choice.

I placed a finger on his lips, feeling emboldened to be making the moves. Trailing the finger down, I traced it in a circular motion, pinching his left nipple as I felt the tenseness rolling off him.

"Make love to me. I want you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, the side of my lips tilting to form a regretful smile as he groaned before pressing our lips together and sucking my mouth, the thickness of his erection instantly growing against my stomach.

"This doesn't feel right but I have to fulfill my marital duties." He groaned against my lips while hoisting me so I could wrap my legs around his waist as I grabbed his head and pecked him once more, the rate of my breath intake increasing.

"It's alright. Fulfilling your marital duties is important and it'll strengthen our bond." I murmured, biting my lower lip because I knew my brother's life was more important than any pleasure I might be getting tonight.

"Alright. Your breasts look so good in this flimsy bra thingy. I want to suck them so bad. I lowkey missed our naughty escapades and all." He kissed my shoulder as he unhooked the bra, chuckling as I shuddered a little while he went on his knees and took off my panty. Immediately I stepped out of it, he kissed my bellybutton and I dug my palms into his hair, ruffling it as a low moan escaped my lips.

"Please I need you now." I panted while throwing my head back and allowing the pleasure course through me one more time.

I moaned softly as he pulled back to give me a once over and he cursed softly under his breath, telling me how much he loved me one more time while I reciprocated, feeling the shudder run through me.

I would surely miss that..

*

I woke up two hours later to the sight of my husband looking relaxed as he slept, his hair ruffled in that effortlessly perfect way I couldn't seem to get used to. Slowly, I trailed my gaze from his eyes to his nose and his perfectly curved lips.

He was so handsome that staring at him sometimes hurt my eyes. My eyes moved to his chin and then back to his full and nicely curved eyebrows and I felt the heavy feeling that'd momentarily disappeared while we were exchanging promises of love settle in my heart once more.

I love Gonzalo with all my heart. I'd never met such an amazing man and I couldn't be luckier than this one happened to actually be the love of my life.

My eyes welled with tears as I looked from him to our entwined hands where he was still holding onto me tightly even in his sleep and I felt my lips tremble as the feeling of grief intensified.

I clutched the duvet to my chest, feeling the pain spread through me at an excruciatingly slow pace.

"I know I might be taking a decision that might ruin everything but I really don't know what else to do. I love you Gonzalo. More than I love myself. More than anything. As I leave today, I'm taking a part of you with me and even though it kills me to do this, I have to. Your brother won't spare mine if I don't hand myself over and telling you might ruin everything because he threatened to hurt Leo if you ever find out he spoke with me. I'm so sorry, baby. I love you though. I always will and I'll miss you so much." I murmured as the tears came falling hard.

Wiping my eyelids, I blinked to control myself from bawling out because I couldn't risk waking him at such a crucial moment.

I pecked his lips ever so softly and slowly got out of bed so I could get prepared. I might've slipped a sleeping pill into his drink before he got out of the shower after me earlier on and according to the timing, he should wake up two hours from now.

He'd never slept this deep since I knew him and he'd make sure to cuddle me whenever he turned in his sleep. It had become a subconscious act he was now used to.

After a quick shower, I quickly prepared my things and changed into black slacks and a black crop top, putting my hair into a bun. My phone rang just as I began to pace around, already waiting for his call.

"Are you set?" His deep voice that sounded a bit alike to Gonzalo's own asked.

"Yeah."

"You'll be picked at the spot you've been told to wait. Alone." The last word held a tinge of threat.

"Alright. Understood." I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

Shaking my head as trepidation filled me, I took a deep exhale and spared my husband one more look, quickly looking away because I knew what I was doing would hurt him so much.

I moved closer to him and held his hands, closing my eyes to say a short prayer that we would meet again and this wouldn't be the last time I would set my eyes on him.

Then I pecked him one last time, my body trembling hard in protest at my sudden separation from him; which was a big risk. I straightened up quickly, turned around and walked out of the room, heading to the other room I once shared with my siblings. I pecked my lovely Greta on the forehead and hugged her softly, chuckling sadly as she made her babbling sounds while turning on her side.

Sucking another harsh breath in, I pressed my lips together and straightened up, walking out of the room soundlessly.

Each step away from my sister and husband made the tears fall harder.

Tiptoeing, I walked to the down the passage, passing all the right spots towards my destination because I already knew when the bodyguards usually station at every spot and when they switch for another bodyguard.

I hope it all goes well.

.

*

What do you think about this chapter?

Did Rosa make the right choice?

Will Gonzalo's brother stick to his part of the plan?