Kol - Cute Little Chronic Brontosaurus

Request from @fitzs-undead-monkey Kol Mikaelson and a human reader with health issues. Like maybe chronic Bronchitis that gets worse as the seasons change. No plot in mind really, just whatever you want to do.

Walking through the woods the leaves and twigs snapped underneath my boots with the wind blowing through my hair until I heard a whooshing sound appear behind me. Familiar arms wrapped around my waist planting a kiss to my forehead. "Hello darling." He greeted before I spun around in his arms resting my hands against his chest smiling. "Hi you couldn't stay away for a few hours could you. He shakes his head kissing me quickly feeling me smile where I kissed back leaning up on my toes until the cold wind blew around us. I felt my chest tighten where I started coughing so I pulled away from the original vampire. "Y/n, what's wrong. Let's get you home immediately." He suggested wrapping his arms around my waist vamping me back to my house.

I try to tell him everything's going to be okay but my throat was driving me crazy. Kol lays me to sit down on my bed moving the pillows so I was sitting upright. Clutching the fabric of the sheets in my hands I gulped hoping that it will pass like it always does. "Y/n, tell me what's wrong. I'll give you my blood to fix whatever it is." He started to bite into his wrist until I grabbed his hand making him look me in the eye. "It's not something vampire blood can fix, honey. It's an illness that I was born with. Just lay down with me." He nodded climbing over onto the other side of the bed wrapping his arms around my waist as I sat up more needing to couch again. "There you go, sweetheart. I've got you." He whispered rubbing circles on my back until I leaned back into his chest once it was past.

He runs his fingers through my hair as I sighed in relief hoping to sleep well tonight. I heard the stories from Caroline that he was a psychotic maneact that didn't care much for human life. He was like Klaus who would drink blood from any human they pleased and be done with them in the next secound. Yet there's something about Kol something good that he didn't let anyone else see until we met at the grill one night. "So what should I call you when you have your little coughing fits my little human?" He teased giving me a sweet kiss on the lips and I leaned into his embrace when our melted together. "Your little Chronic Brontosaurus. Mr. Original vampire." He chuckled alongside me pulling me in for a string of more kissing.

Comments really appreciated