Damon - Masked Gilbert

Request from @tyrionsprincess29 on Tumblr.Reader is Elena's sister and she dances with Damon at a Masquerade ball

Entering the high school I saw everyone dressed up in suits and dresses since Rebekah chose the theme of the dance to be a Masquerade ball. Lifting my red dress up with my freehand I stepped into the gym making sure that Stefan or Damon didn't see me. They told my sister and I to not come tonight but I don't care what they say...we can't hide in their house for the rest of our lives because everyone wants to kill us. Someone clears their throat holding out an open hand for me. "Care to dance?" I place my hand in the strangers letting him guide me to the floor.

Resting my right hand on the guys shoulder his goes on my waist. Our other hands intertwined together before we slowly spun around the room with everyone else dancing. My eyes scan my dance partner wondering who is behind the black mask that matched the raven black locks. My eyes locked onto icy blue ones that I slightly recognize. The man spins me out and I gasped catching a daylight ring on their hand. Damon, it's Damon. He spins me back into his chest smiling at my red mask.

Damon couldn't put his finger on it but he felt like he knew the girl he was dancing in his arms. Like he loved you and wouldn't forgive himself if something ever happened to you. He gently pulled me off the floor into the hallway away from the others removing his mask staring at me. "I know this ends the whole point of the dance but can I see who you really are?" Damon asked me and I sucked in a breath slowly taking it off. His face changed into an angry one blocking me in between the lockers and his body with his arms. "Y/n, what are you - you're not supposed to be here!" I drop the mask tilting my head to the side scoffing. "Damon I need to live my life...I can't be a prisoner in your house anymore."

"I can't protect the woman I love if you keep running off!" He bared his teeth hearing my heartbeat increase rapidly. Staring into his eyes I feel my cheeks turn red at his words. Truth is that I've been crushing on the oldest Salvatore while my sister is dating Stefan. "You love me, Damon?" He bends his head down avoiding my gaze until I tilt his chin back to me whispering with a smile. "I love you too." Hearing those words Damon closed the gap between us placing his lips onto mine. I immediately kissed back getting pressed up against the lockers as we deeply kissed one another until I need air. "We should get out of here." He wrapped my arms and legs around him vamping us to his house with my back hitting his bed, pulling his lips down to mine you can figure out the rest.

Comments really appreciated :)