Mikaelson - Cheated Sibling

Request from rattdonovan on Tumblr. The reader is the younger mikaelson
sister and gets cheated on.

Damon Salvatore is a jackass

He cheated on me with that stupid human Elena. The doppelganger that my brother Nik needs to make more hybrids. I mean he knows she's going to die at some point right. Turn old and be gone while he stays young forever. Slamming my bedroom door open I grab a. chair throwing it across the room. "Can I ask why you've decided to start destroying the livingroom little sis?" My older sister Rebekah asked coming out of the kitchen leaning against the doorframe. "Because Damon Salvatore fucking cheated on me!"

Nik vamps downstairs from his art room hands bawled into fists. "He did what now!" Elijah came from the library book in hand before Kol entered the house his baseball bat in his hands. "What is this about the Salvatore?  Elijah closed his book seeing my face red from tears. I slump down on the couch tears still falling down my face remembering the phone call he left me. "Damon cheated on me with Elena Gilbert. He didn't even have the desceny to tell me in person. He freaking - left me a voicemail!"

"I say we get revenge. Let's set him on fire, you know how much you and I love it Y/n." Rebekah chimes in with a smirk. Kol tosses his bat around coming up with another option. "We could train him of his blood in the basement." Klaus comes to sit beside me on the couch brushing my hair from my eyes seeing them still red from hours of crying. "I vote we tear out his liver or better yet kill his precious doppelganger right in front of him. I'd do anything to see a smile on your face again little sister." A wicked smirk plastered on his face only grew bigger when I mirrored my own.

Finally all of my siblings looked to Elijah figuring he'd be against violence. He sits his book on the table rolling up his suits sleeves, a stern look on his face. "Normally I'd say let's be peaceful with the Salvatore brother. But no one hurts you dear Y/n. There will consequences." Getting to my feet I hug him sniffing into his suit. "Thank you brother, for agreeing to help me get revenge." Everyone gets to there feet pulling me in for a hug until I remembered theirs a dance tonight. "Oh I love that look in your eyes. Care to share Y/n." Klaus smirks staring down at me since he's a little taller than I am. "There's a high school dance tonight. He'll be there so let's strike tonight." Rebekah flips her hair over her shoulder smiling. "That's bloody brilliant."

Nobody messes with the youngest Mikaelson

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)