Klaus - Claire He Could Stand

Request from secretdreamlandmentality Tumblr. Hey could I request a klaus x reader the reader is a witch Davina sister and he falls in love with her?

If somebody could write this as a full fic I would gladly read it. I feel like this idea is so interesting 🤔

Witches were an annoying little thing to the original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson. Recently since he had moved back to New Orleans he found one girl in particular bloody frustrating Davina Claire...one exception was her sister Y/n. Standing in front of one of the paintings of me that Klaus had done I smiled only wearing his shirt that looked like a dress on me. "I was expecting to wake up to you beside me, little witch." I smiled feeling his arms wrap around me from behind with his chin resting on my shoulder. He leans forward planting a kiss to my neck right before I turned around facing him. "I'm sorry, Nik. I just had to admire someone's handy work." He smirked watching me eyeing his bare chest listening to my heart beat increasing when I blushed. "I certainly wouldn't mind recreating the fun we had last night, love."

He leans forward drawing me in for a deep kiss making me moan wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped my legs around his waist vamping me back into his room where I hit the soft mattress right before my phone started ringing on the nightstand. "Ignore it sweetheart." Klaus mumbled kissing my neck when I try to reach for it. Moving one of my hands into his dirty blonde hair I twisted it hearing him moan then kissing me hungerly. I smirked waving my freehand using my magic to flip it so I am ontop shocking the hybrid underneath me. "If you were anyone else Y/n my little witch you would have a dagger in your heart by now for that..." He growled flashing his golden hybrid eyes up at me.

"It's a good thing I'm the only witch you can stand to be around this long with." I teased leaning down about to kiss him again until the door gets burst open. I screamed falling over underneath the covers with Klaus ready to stab whoever it was interrupting us. "Y/n, I know you're here. Why haven't you been answering my calls. I did a locater spell and - oh god!" My sister screamed covering her eyes with her hand immediately. Klaus flopped back draping an arm over my shoulder with my head laying against his chest. "Hi sis..." I waved feeling embarrassed this is how she found out. She stomped up raising her hand causing my boyfriend to grab his head in pain. "Davina please. He's not hurting me." I begged her knowing she would attempt to kill him if given the chance but she dropped her hand sighing in a warning. "If you ever hurt my sister I will make you suffer!" She left the room before I climbed back into the bed with Klaus who shook his head in annoyance until I drew him in for another kiss. "You really are the only witch I can stand, Y/n Claire."

Comments really appreciated