Damon - Bridge Conversation

Request from elenavampure21 on Tumblr. I have a request for Damon he could meet the reader one night whilst she is sitting on the wicker bridge and they begin to slowly fall for each other.

Sitting on the railing of the old wickery Bridge I swing my legs back and forth looking up at the stary night sky lost in thought. This is the only place in town where I can go and just forget all the troubles of high school and it's drama. Caroline is caption of the cheerleaders, Elena is the girl every boy wants, Bonnie is the loyal friend and then there's me no one special. Turning my head around the wind blew my hair in my face hearing a vehicle pulling to a stop. "If you're thinking of jumping I'd advice against it." A man's voice called out to me where I glanced to the deep waters below my feet chuckling. "I wasn't planning on it, mystery man." He smiled even though you couldn't see it very well as he got out of his car coming over.

"I'm Damon, what's your name and why are you out by yourself sweetheart?" He stuck his hand so I swing my legs over so I'm standing up extending my hand to shake his. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n. And to answer your question I'm out here because this is the only place I can just sit with my thoughts in silence." He nodded his head leaning on the railing with his arms crossed and I copy his actions having the comfortable silence return again. Damon glanced my direction causing me to turn my head feeling myself blushing from his stare. "Why are you staring mister?" He nudged me playfully with a smile making me look into his icy blue eyes. "Am I not allowed to gaze at a girl who looks beautiful under moonlight." I feel my cheeks burning up even more where I wrap my arms around myself.

He shrugged his shoulders moving his black leather jacket until an idea struck his mind. He could easily smell your human blood running through your veins. Yet he wanted to resist the urge to drink from you, for some reason he was enjoying your company. "Would you wanna get a beer with me. Perhaps a Bourbon or Tequila?" I smiled to the mysterious man with Raven black hair finding him attractive. He offers me his left hand and I placed my right hand leading me towards his car. We entered the Grill getting two Bourbons that we clicked together before drinking at the same time. "Well Mr. Salvatore, since you asked me for a drink. Would you wanna go on a date with me?" He smirked at my bravery answering with a smirk. "I'd love to."

Comments really appreciated :)