Stefan - Rare Curse

Request from @sessa23 on Tumblr. Request a continuation of rare curse. Stefan goes to get the reader a drink and the reader is concerned. So she goes to check on Stefan and suddenly he appears being compelled by Kol then appears and tells the reader that he wants to talk.

Tonight is a better night the a few days ago. Bonnie has been helping me learn to control my powers. Stefan had gone to buy more drinks, but that was over two hours. Sliding off my barstool I searched around the grill until something cold touched my neck. "You'll get drugged if you don't talk to him." Stefan whispered in my ear and by the tone in of his voice something's wrong with him. "Stefan, talk to who exactly?" I asked sucking in a breath in my throat when Kol Mikaelson stepped around from the bar. "Hello darling."

I rolled my eyes at his presence. Out of all his other siblings I find him the most annoying. He smirks stepping closer motioning Stefan to let me sit. "Let her sit Stefan. I'd like to treat the lady to a drink with our conversation." He sits on his own barstool with Stefan still pressing a needle to my neck. "What do you wanna talk about, Mikaelson!" I sniped sipping from my drink. He downs a shot staring into my eyes. "You know I was a witch before I was turned and may I just say you're impressive." Leaning in closer to him I scoffed mentioning how I turned. "Sure if you considered having to kill because you're British hybrid brother wanted some fun."

Kol leans forward brushing hair from my face as I hear my heartbeat increase. "Just letting you know dear Y/n. Nik hunted you on purpose. One more person to help find the cure." He vamps away and Stefan called out to me, breaking free from his compulsion. He runs hugging me tightly and I fling my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry I nearly hurt you, Y/n." I simply kissed him stating something we both agreed in totally true. "The Mikaelson's are so annoying."

Comments really appreciated :)