Damon - Nothings You're Fault

Request from
darkanglel_28 Can you do a damon short where he  comforts y/n after jennas  Funnel because she feels its her fault.

Walking beside my friend Elena she placed a flower beside her aunt Jenna's headstone. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug crying until she saw her boyfriend Stefan. Standing alone in front of the headstone I felt tears running down my face too fast for me to stop them. Jenna wasn't supposed to die not just because she was family but because it was supposed to me in Klaus's sacrifice. I was supposed to become a vampire but Damon saved me before Klaus could snap my neck. "Y/n, are you alright?" Clutching my hands into fists at my sides I spin on my feet seeing the raven haired vampire dressed in a tux and a black tie a sad look on his face. "It's my fault she's dead. It was supposed to be me why didn't you let me die. It's my fault...I'm the reason she's dead!" I started sobbing uncontrollably struggling to keep myself upright.

He rushed forward catching my body before I collapsed to the dirt wrapping his strong arms around my small human frame. Clutching my hands into the fabric of his tux staining it with tears. "Sssh Y/n. Her dearth isn't your fault. It's Klaus's. He's the one who was obsessed with becoming a hybrid. I couldn't let you die-" I cut him off shoving my hands against his chest stomping my boots into the dirt completely frustrated and high on emotion right now. "Why wouldn't you let me die. I went to Klaus to trade my life for Caroline's. I was prepared to die, Damon. So tell me why on earth would you save me and let Jenna die!" He cups my face in his hands making me look him in the eye wiping away the tears that kept coming. "Because I'm in love with you Y/n!"

"Wait...what are you talking about. I thought you were in love with Elena...why me?" Everyone in Mystic Falls always picked Elena first. Caroline and I sadly bonded over the fact of being someone's second or third choice. Damon moves his hands on my shoulders holding me in place with my hands still gripping the fabric of his suit. "I'm in love with you Y/n, not Elena. I only acted that way because I thought you didn't feel the same way. I don't tell people my feelings very often but I am in love with you." Blinking my eyes a couple times something came over me where I leaned up kissing him quickly feeling him kiss me back. "So if you want to blame somebody or say it somebody's fault then blame me. Blame me because I'd do it again because I love you." Throwing my arms around his neck I hugged him again still sniffing through some tears.

Comments really appreciated