Klaus - Human of his Dreams

Request from catmikaelson20 on Tumblr. Request from @catmikaelson20 hello dear I have a request for klaus mikaelson, it could be fluff with anguish, where klaus has spent centuries dreaming of the reader finding out she is human. Turns out they are soul mates so he tries to woo her.

Klaus stared deeply at the paintings and drawings he had done of a certain girl through the centuries. Resting his chin in the palm of his hands he couldn't put his finger on it. But it was irritating to the hybrid that a woman he had never met was haunting his dreams. Suddenly he heard the front door get kicked open so he vamped into the living room, haulting in his tracks. It was an exact replica of the girl who plagued his mind. Her (h/c) and (e/c) lighting up just by standing in his doorway. "Klaus Mikaelson, can you explain why the hell I have this mark on my wrist because it won't come off!" She snapped at him revealing a paw print mark visible on her right wrist.

He slowly stepped up to me where I bite my lip trying to slow my breathing. I know I shouldn't be here since I am friends with Elena who he keeps trying to kill. But everytime I try and fight this mark it forcefully pulls me in whatever direction he is. Bonnie has never seen anything like this and neither has her grandmother. "You've been in my dreams..." He trailed off tucking some hair behind my ear. I roll my eyes not really in the mood for his flirty comments. "Seriously Klaus no games." But he rested his hands to my face parting his lips mumbling creating barley any space between us. "This isn't a game Y/n. I've been obsessed with a girl for centuries. I even - come with me." He grabs my wrist gently pulling me upstairs into a room filled with multiple pieces of art.

"Wow...did you do these. Wait are these all me?" I asked picking up one of the drawings recognizing myself immediately. He leans his back on the table nodded his head slowly yes. "I thought you were obsessed with Caroline. And what do you mean you've dreamt of me?" Sitting down the picture I skimmed over the paintings feeling giddy that he had done all this. Klaus turned to me making me glance over my shoulder seeing an emotion I haven't seen before. It was like he was in a trance of love. "What I meant is that for centuries I have been seeing a girl that looked exactly like you. And it's been driving me bloody insane!" Lifting my wrist I see the mark starting to glow giving me an idea that would make Damon probably want to snap my neck. Stepping up to him I rest a hand to his face making him look down at me then his eyes drifted to my lips. "Kiss me and let's see what happens." He doesn't waste a second pressing his lips gently to mine and I smiled enjoying the feeling. Yet we broke the kiss seeing the same mark appear on his opposite wrist.

Running my fingers through my hair I feel my heart beating faster more confused than I already was before we kissed. He traces the mark with his other hand eyeing me constantly. "I think we have our answer, love. I thought only werewolves could have this but obviously nature made a loophole." Dropping my hands at my sides I shake my head at the hybrid. "What are you saying Klaus?" He doesn't respond instead cups my face again closing the distance all the way. I gasped at the sudden action but slowly trail my hands up his chest throwing my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss feeling me jump so he holds me up by my thighs finally breaking the kiss. "You and I are soulmates. That's what the matching mark is for." Silence filled the room allowing me time to catch my breath resting my forehead to his I mumble. "My friends won't like that..."

"Then leave them. If they're really you're friends then they will accept this." He blurted out his blue eyes staring into mine. I bit my lip processing that I know have the uncontrollable urge to kiss him. Maybe even sleep with him. Yet how would this work I am human and he is an immortal vampire hybrid. That can't possibly work. "Klaus, this is insane. We wouldn't work. How are you even sure it's me?" I asked not wanting to give in easy. He buries his head in the crook of my neck leaving a kiss where I hold back a moan. "Because I can hear your heart beat quickening. Because you kissed back when I kissed you. I know it's you sweetheart. Human or vampire I want you by my side." He sits me on my feet and I tilt my head down blushing until I give up. Throwing my arms around his neck again I smiled whispering up to him. "If I stay with you. Promise that I get to live a human life for as long as I want." He planted a kiss to my forehead softly wrapping his arms around my waist. "Anything you want, girl of my dreams."

Comments really appreciated :)