Klaus - Can't be a Vampire

Request from lilly13256 on Tumblr. Reader is Alaric’s daughter (she’s old enough to be with Klaus) Alaric has always told reader that she could never be a vampire. But she ends up being a wolf..and has to turn every full moon and she hates it, so she turns up at Klaus’s door and begs him.

Slamming my jeep door I run up banging on the door of the Mikealson compound needing to see the hybrid, Klaus. The door gets opened by Rebekah who can see tears in my eyes immediately letting me inside. "What's wrong?" She asked closing the door as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs seeing its Klaus. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs as I dropped on my knees, grabbing the end of his grey long sleeve shirt. "Help me, Klaus. Please I need your help...and I can't go to anyone else." He glanced to his sister tilting his head to the side asking her to leave and she does watching you in such a weak state. You had never been weak. You always have this tough vibe about you, even faced with blood thirsty vampires all the time.

Klaus takes my hands in his leading me upstairs into his room sitting me on the foot of his bed. He bends down on a knee tucking hair behind my ear. "Are you in trouble, love?" His voice softly came out seeing tears slipping from eyes. I shake my head no slowly stuttering out. "Turn me, Klaus....my father has forbidden me to become a-" He cuts me off knitting his eyebrows together. "You want to become a vampire?" He asked the question because of two reasons. Reason one is my father is Alaric Saltzman, the famous vampire hunter of Mystic Falls. Ever since we moved to this town my father has forbidden me from ever becoming a vampire. Which sucks because it means I have to turn every full moon, unless I become a hybrid. Reason two is Klaus and I started dating in secret so he knows about me being a werewolf.

"Y/n, I thought you wanted nothing to do with me anymore. After you nearly tried to kill me with a stake." He got to his feet throwing his hands up at his sides. Brushing my fingers through my hair I croaked out in tears. "I had to pretend around my father...but I can't pretend anymore. I can't turn every full moon...it's too painful!" Klaus walks up to me pulling me to my feet and hugging me. He hates seeing me in agony over my supernatural blood. "Love, look at me. I can't turn you...I don't want to change who you are..." I grip his shirt begging with puppy dog eyes up to his blue orbs. "Nik, please....I don't trust or want anyone else to do it...I love you."

Klaus parted his lips in shock at your words. He never thought that the daughter of the man he took possession of her father would end up loving him. He slowly cupped my face in his hands tilting his head to the side studying my face. "I love you too, my wolf. But I can't turn you...not until you're fully ready." I wine draping my arms around his neck, our nose brushing against each other. "Nik..." He rests his forehead against mine, carrying me to the bed hovering ontop of me. "I can't turn you when you have some much left to live." He slowly pressed his lips to mine until I flipped him on his back making the hybrid gasp. "I want to live life with you, Klaus Mikaelson." I crashed my lips to his until I needed air feeling him grin. "Well I just hope you're father won't shoot another stake into my heart again." I chuckled burying my face in the crook of his neck feeling him wrap his arms around my waist for some cuddling.

Comments really appreciated :)