Damon - The Other Gilbert

Request from supernaturalgirl30 on Tumblr. Hi could you do a damon short were he here's about a glibert wedding thinking  it is y/n geting married. And he shows up at her house  beging her not to get married cuz he loves her so much. And then he finds out its elena geting married?

Someone banging on the front wakes me from the nap I was having on the living room couch. It was rare that I get to have a rest since me and my sister are basically related to this magical bloodline it's all too much to take sometimes. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I opened the front door seeing Damon leaning in the door. Eyes locked tightly onto me with a look of determination in the blue orbs. "Y/n, I heard a Gilbert is getting married but you can't...you can't because I am hopelessly in love with you. So much that I can't imagine my life without you in it. So don't marry whoever the weak guy is, marry me." He rests his hands up since their was the barrier where he needed to be invited in.

"Damon, what are you talking about I'm not the one getting married. My sister Elena is to your brother remember?" Resting my hands on my hips it takes everything in me to not start cracking up in laughter at the vampires stunned face. He stands in the doorway like a deer in the headlights until he shook his head pulling him from his frozen trance. "So there's not another guy trying to sweep you off your feet?" He asked looking me up and down slightly confused still. Dropping my arms at my sides I smiled towards him waving him inside with my right hand. "No Damon its just you. Now come inside and kiss me why don't you." Hearing those words he vamped sped over picking me up I'm hia arms crashing his lips onto mine instantly.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I giggled kissing him back where my back hits the bed softly. "You should know something Damon. If I ever talk about marriage it will be with you. Where I become your wife." He smirked leaning down and kissing me again running one hand through my hair. One of my hands fly to him hair making it a knotted mess before he removes his jacket and shirt. "You're the only girl I would marry ever in my life Y/n. I love you so much." Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him in for another kiss that got heated where I didn't hear my sister enter the house until she shrieked covering her eyes. "Oh gosh Damon seriously you couldn't wait until I don't live here to sleep with my sister!" Damon flopped on his back smirking with me blushing beside him. "Sorry not sorry Elena. I can't help that I rock her world. Enjoy your honeymoon with my brother."

Comments really appreciated