Klaus- I'll Always Find You

Request from @loxbbg Tumblr Klaus Mikaelson x original reader where they were engaged but once klauses father began hunting them they split up. They promised they would find each other and end up in New Orleans and continue their relationship centuries later.

Cemeteries apart didn't stop my determination and sadness to get back to the only man I ever loved in my mortal and now immortal lifetime. Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid they call him at least in this century. The years before he was called one of the Originals that brought blood everywhere they roamed. I was among one of those rumors with his siblings until their prescence disappeared from the Earth. I could only assume that Michael his father had found them finally. That's why I am not by my fiancés side. I was terrified he would kill me like his children. Strolling down the busy streets of New Orleans I vamped inside a building shoving a human girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Popping my fangs out I almost bite into her neck until I am pressed harshly against another wall by someone holding a tight grip on my throat. "You seek to have a death wish by trying to kill her - Y/n it's really you?"

Blinking the tears from my eyes I gulped seeing the man that is holding me by the throat is Klaus himself. "Klaus...I finally found you.." His blue eyes locked onto mine slowly releasing his grip from my throat lowering me onto the ground so I'm standing on my own two feet again. Dropping my arms at my sides he slowly tilts my chin up to his tears welling in his eyes where I started crying too. "I thought about you everyday my love. There was even days that I thought you had died. But now I am relieved that you aren't." Leaning up on my toes I fling my arms around his neck kissing him without another moment to waste. He wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up deepening the kiss where I felt almost of breath even though we didn't need air as vampires. "I was just thinking about you this morning. What it would be like if we could finally be together for real Klaus. Where you're father was a threat anymore...because I am hopelessly in love with you still Klaus Mikaelson."

"Mikael is dead Y/n. He can't hunt you anymore. I killed him recently once and for all. So I can now marry you and call you mine for eternity." Klaus vowed before I smiled wrapping him in a warm hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my forehead with the biggest grin I have ever seen. "I love you, Klaus Mikaelson always and forever. We promised we would find each other in the end and now I have." Breaking the hug I noticed the blonde human girl standing in the corner until Klaus waved her over resting a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry my fiancée Y/n gave you a scare Camille." She slowly walked up acting very brave for any human I had seen in my lifetime. "It's okay. It's honestly not the craziest thing I've dealt with since meeting him." Giving her a smile I lay my head on Klaus's chest with him draping an arm over my shoulder finally feeling at ease for centuries apart.

Comments really appreciated