Klaus - My Lovely Heretic

Request from secretdreamlandmentality Tumblr. Hey could I request a heretic black reader x klaus Mikaelson where the reader is a newly turned heretic and best friend of Hayley and Freya and she slept with klaus and is pregnant with his child and is scared to tell him and when she tell him, he asked her to marry him maybe cause he’s so in love with her?

I screamed seeing the end of the bed on fire causing the bedroom door to get kicked opened. My best friends Haley and Freya came in putting it out when I slide down on the ground feeling my fangs coming out again. Hayley bends down handing me a blood bag that I immediately drank down still shaking. "Y/n, it's going to be okay. We'll keep training you so you can get the handle on being a - heretic." She replied seeing me still shaking. I had been killed a few weeks ago by a vampire who thought I was human. Once he realized I wasn't Marcel tried to kill me and succeed until I came back with Klaus's blood in my system. But that's not all there's a reason I set the bed on fire this morning when I was having a panic attack. "Y/n, is this uh. Oh my God you're pregnant!" Freya picked up the positive test off the bathroom counter turning my direction with a shocked smile on her face. "Yes...I am Freya." I sniffed through tears still terrified.

"Who's the father. Does he know about the baby yet?" Hayley asked gently resting her hands on my shoulders. Shaking my head no I hug my knees to my chest sniffing through more tears because this is insane. When you become a vampire you lose the ability to have children. So that test shouldn't read positive. But apparently I slept with the only living hybrid that can have children, Klaus Mikaelson. Klaus and I had met at a bar one night and had some drinks but I couldn't resist his charm so we ended up in bed together. "It's...um...Klaus." I muttered under my breath with neither of my friends hearing what I said so I just gripped my hair crying out causing the bed to get thrown up in the air and smack down on the ground with a loud thud. "The father is Klaus Mikaelson!" Hayley and Freya both dropped down to me saying together with grins on their faces. "You have to tell him!"

Pulling myself together I don't bother bringing the pregnancy test with me since he will be able to hear the heartbreat like I can now. Slowly walking down the stairs I find him in his art studio painting in silence. Turning on my heels I started to leave but he spoke not pausing his work. "What's on your mind this time Y/n. Am I going to have to pay for another broken bed?" Bending my head down to the ground I regret that I live in a house full of vampires that can hear literally everything. "I'm sorry Klaus. You know I might not be living here anymore..." I trailed off until he set his stuff down striding up to me reading my nervous body language, plus I always play with my hair when I'm nervous. "What's troubling you love. You can tell me anything you remember that don't you."

"Klaus I uh - I'm pregnant with your child. I didn't except it to happen and I completely get it if you want nothing to do with me. I mean we didn't really date and just jumped into bed together so-" Suddenly he cupped my face in his hands crashing his mouth lips onto mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck I melted against his embrace kissing him back until he dropped down on a knee right before me. "Y/n L/n, I know what you think that I wouldn't want anything to do with you. But that's wrong because I am hopelessly in love with you. I felt you work your way into my heart when you were a human. Now we can spend eternity together you and I...and this...our child. So will you marry me and become my little heretic?" Flinging my arms around his neck I tackled him onto his back crashing my lips onto his smirking. "Yes Klaus. Here's to forever." He smiled kissing me back deeply.

Comments really appreciated