Ethan - Secret's Out

Request from Babygurle36
Reader is Hope's younger cousin and is a hybrid (vampire-witch). Her boyfriend Ethan finds out.

Thank you I have been waiting for someone to make a request for him😁

"So if you could have any super power what would it be?" Laying my head in my boyfriend's lap. He flips through a comic book quiz while we lay on his bed in his room. His mom and sister were out of the house for a few hours. "I don't know, E. I just started reading comics a few weeks ago after our second date." I giggled secretly lying to him. I'm already a superhero of the supernatural world. I'm the daughter of Rebekah and Marcel. Making me the cousin of the famous Hope Mikaelson, the tribrid.

My real mother was born a witch but left me for dead almost until I became a vampire. Marcel and Becca found me wandering the streets of New Orleans alone so they took me in as their own. I discovered I was gifted my mother's powers also after I set the kitchen rug on fire when a boy I had a crush on didn't like me back.

Ethan shifts to lay on his side catching my daylight ring reflecting off his lamp sitting on his nightstand. "When did you get this. It's so detailed." He takes my right hand in his seeing the orange jewel in the center of the silver ring. "Family airloom on my dad's side." The doorbell rings and he jumps up grabbing some money his mom left for pizza. He quickly comes back sitting the pizza box on his bed with some napkins.

I feel my fangs start to pop out smelling blood I sit my pizza slice down asking. "Ethan did you cut yourself?" He sits his piece down seeing a small paper cut open on his thumb. "Oh I guess so. Probably from the pizza box." I quickly but nicely say. "You should go cover it." He waves his hand cutting himself off for some reason. "It's just a little paper cut it'll be fine - uh Y/n is something wrong with your eyes..."

I pick up my phone opening the camera to face me. Seeing the small black viens appear under my eyes. Shoot. I get up throwing on my jacket to leave needing to get out of here before I hurt him. "Hey would you look at the time. I have to go Professor Saltzman will be angry if I'm late." He reaches forward getting off the bed grabbing my hand in his, making me hault. "Hey baby wait. You don't have to go what's the matter?" I blush taking a deep breath knowing I can just compel him to forget anyway.

"I'm a superhero Ethan...I'm a vam - vampire and I have witch powers." I hover my freehand over his paper cut making it heal completely. My eyes stare up into his waiting for the same regret like the last guy I liked all those years ago. Instead Ethan grins brightly at me. "You're a vampire. That is cool as hell." He must be joking.

My mouth hangs open in shock at what he just said. Human Ethan Machado just said he's not afraid of me. Without a second thought I throw my arms around his neck lightly giggling with tears. "Thank you, Ethan...thank you for accepting this." His arms gently hug me back breathing in my hair while we stay like this for a little longer.

"Of course I'll accept you. No matter whether you're supernatural or just an ordinary human. Y/n Mikaelson, you're the best girlfriend I could have." He grins pressing his lips to mine in a slow gentle kiss. I kissed him back deeply before he smirks against my lips. "What's going on in your head?"

He tugs me down onto the bed how we were minutes before. Pulling out a notebook and a pencil writing down my name at the top of the page. "Now that I know. It's time to list all your super powers." He chuckles with a bright smile. I playfully punch him in the arm giggling at his nerdy side of the supernatural. "You're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, Ethan Machado."

I think our relationship is gonna be just fine.

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)