Klaus - Wedding Annoyance

Request from @the-big-bad-klaus on Tumblr. The reader and Klaus are loud on their wedding night. The next morning Rebekah and Kol tease them about it. The reader is a hybrid like him.

Opening my eyes a huge smirk masks my face without even needing to look over at the man laying beside me. "Now I wonder who's bringing such a look to those lips." Klaus, my husband spoke chuckling. Rolling on my side to face him I see he's mirroring the exact same smirk. The sunlight brightens his knotted blonde hair when he wraps his arms around my bare back tugging me forward so I'm pressed to his bare chest. "I must say love there's something about you being a new hybrid that made last night even better than the first we made love." His morning voice trailed off when he pressed his lips to mine.

Leaning forward I kiss him suddenly and he flips me onto my back making me gasp. He smirked kissing me slowly, my fingers knot themselves into his hair making him moan against me. The blankets started to fall until the bedroom door gets burst open by Rebekah. "Don't start that again. Kol and I can't take your annoyance!" I shriek burying my body under the covers. Klaus falls back on his side of the bed a scowl on his face. "Dear sister whatever has you so mad this morning. I'm only trying to spend time with my new wife Y/n here." Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest wanting to wipe the smirk off her brother's face.

"Klaus I understand and love Y/n. But did the two of you have to make such a ruckess last night!" She throws her arms up raising her voice to which Nik joked. "So you're upset about us but everyone in Mystic Falls is free to her you're shouting." I smack his chest with my right hand blushing as I remember the events of last night. Klaus and I vamped upstairs ditching our clothes and jumping onto the mattress. We had been married under the full moon which is where I went through my first turning as a hybrid. Our wolf forms raced through the woods with overwhelming excitement. "Sorry Becca...I'm just trying to control my desires."

Klaus leans forward nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. "I've been a great help. Plus I don't mind making love to you, my dear Y/n." Seconds later Kol vamps inside our bedroom leaning on the bed and I clutched the blankets up over my chest. "Y/n darling, could you please not cry my brother's name. I thought I'd have to bang on the wall with my baseball bat." Klaus sits up aiming his finger towards the door not wanting to talk anymore. "Can you two leave now. Before I threaten to dagger you." His eyes glowed gold watching them leave with Rebekah closing the door.

"Now where we Mrs. Mikaelson?" He rolls over hovering above me smirking. He pressed his lips deeply to mine and I moan feeling his freehand run up my spine. "Nik, we can't...you heard them..." He flips us over so I'm laying ontop of him my hair tousled everywhere. "I don't care Y/n. I love you and I want everyone to know it." He smiled lovingly twirling pieces of my hair between his fingers. Biting my lip I tilt my head feeling the wolf inside me wanting to do last night's events all over again. "You know Nik I think you're right. The reality is...." I lean forward whispering in his ear. "They are jealous of how much fun we're having." Klaus traces his fingers up and down my back smirking. "That's my little hybrid." Wrapping my arms around his neck I pressed my lips hungerly to his and he kisses back making the bed move. "I will separate you two if you don't stop!" Rebekah hollers from the living room making us chuckle burying ourselves under the blankets for round two.

Comments really appreciated :)

Requests are OPEN