Hope - Opposite Half

Request from phoneixgirl23 Hope x half sister reader. The reader becomes a full activated tribrid before Hope does.

Hope Mikaelson

My half sister

She’d tried to jump into Malivore but I wouldn’t let her. She isn’t the only miracle baby in the family.

You may be wondering who I am. My name is Y/n Marshall-Mikaelson. I never knew my mother all she left was a letter saying my father was Klaus Mikaelson. I’m younger than by a year her being 16 years old.

Groaning lightly I feel my body laying on a soft bed in my shared room with her in the Salvatore School. Blinking my eyes open I see myself in the mirror. Swinging my legs off the bed my hair is dirty blonde like my fathers and the eye color of my unknown mother. The only real thing I know about her is that she is the cousin of Hope’s mother Hayley. The door opens for me to see my sister and the boy I like Ethan Macado enter. Will they remember me. Why is Ethan here. Professor Saltzman won’t like that.

“Y/n. Oh my gosh what happened to you?” Ethan rushed to me gently hugging me. I hug him back feeling my sister looking, her eyes glow gold slightly meaning she’s mad. “I’m fine, E. I just took a bad turn on a little field trip.” He smiles weakly planting a kiss to my forehead going to wait outside the door.

Slowly my eyes lock with my sister who crosses her arms over her chest. “You messed up real bad. I couldn’t remember you. No one knew who you were. I’ve already lost my mother and my father-“ I jump up cutting her off with a sweet tone my eyes glowing gold. “He was my father too. I thought I was saving you. So that you could be with Landon!”

“So you thought jumping into Malivore and dying was the right call. You activated your vampire-“ I felt fangs pop out of my gums, veins and the hunger coming. “Hope, I need a blood bag....I didn’t activate anything-“ She tosses me a bag that I finished quickly when she sits beside me on the bed. “You didn’t realize did you?” She slowly trails off as I wipe the blood from my mouth.

I clutch the empty blood bag in my hands feeling tears start to slip. “What am I gonna tell Ethan. I mean there’s no way Professor Saltzman is gonna allow me to still date him.” Hope pulls me in for a hug shooshing my tears. “Hey we’ll figure it out, together. Landon and I make it work, especially when I thought he was human. So trust me little sis.”

“Thanks, sis. I hope you’re right.” Lifting my head from her chest I wipe away my tears, sniffling softly. She smiles as I hug her once more. “Always and Forever.” I mumble into her hair hoping to get a handle on truly now being the first Tribid of the supernatural world. “I’m here with you, always and forever.”

Comment and vote
Requests are open