Chapter Forty Eight: Unclear

"Teka bestie.. dito muna tayo.. kaya ko pa kaya ko pa" Vice shouted at Billy for he was being dragged by him out of the bar.

Judging by the way he looks, Vice seemed to be drunk, but for him, he's not. He knows that he is still a hundred percent in condition and besides, he can still walk straight and he can still see clearly.

A girl sitting in front of the counter table caught his attention. He wanted to approach her but he stopped when he saw another girl walking behind her and is about to approach her too. He decided to stop and watched the two from where he is standing.

Meanwhile, Karylle is at the bar. The bar where Vice is. She is sitting at the counter table drinking all by herself.

"Don't speak" a girl from her behind whispered to her ear. Her hand is placed on K's lips making sure that she wouldn't say a thing.

Karylle froze, she closed her eyes trying to hold back her tears. She wanted to turn around to face the girl from her behind but she doesn't have the strength to do it.

"I miss you.. I love you.." the girl whispered again but this time, she said it with a cracking voice. She removed her hand on Karylle's lips and hugged her from behind.

Karylle couldn't hold her tears anymore, she started to cry.

"Say something" the girl said while crying.

Karylle couldn't say a thing. She wanted to speak but she just can't. The girl from her behind pulled away from the hug. 

"So is it true?" she suddenly asked.

Karylle turned her chair to face her. They just stared at each other blankly.

"Speak up! Is it true? Do you have feelings for him too?"

"Anne..."

"What!? Karylle this is just a simple Yes or No!"

Karylle closed her eyes and took a deep breath before answering her question.

"Yes."

Anne looked away from her. She's trying to hold back her tears. She bit her lip, she doesn't know what to say or maybe, she has a lot of things to say it just that she doesn't know where to start.

"I'm sorry Anne..." she said once again.

"Fine.. fine.. ako nalang ang lalayo. Goodbye" she said but before she turned her back to Karylle, Karylle pulled her for a kiss.

Vice, who is just watching, felt a pain his heart. It's amazing how he saw and heard everything clearly. He placed his hand on his chest while his eyes are still on Anne and Karylle.

"I..I love you Anne.."

Vice's POV

"Bakit? Bakit Anne?"

"Ano'ng sinasabi mo dyan?" biglaang tanong ni Billy.

Napalingon ako sa paligid ko. Nasa loob pala ako ng kotse niya. Pero... Ha? Bakit? Paano?

"Kahit kailan talaga pahamak ka,  ayan ha. Pasalamat ka sinundo kita dito, nagwawala ka daw kanina sa bar. Ano bang nangyari? Nagawa mo ba yung pabor ko?" dire-diretsong sambit ni BIlly.

Napapikit nalang ako. Ang sakit ng ulo ko. Hindi ako makapagisip nang maayos. Ang naalala ko lang, kumakanta kami ni Karylle kanina, tapos biglang may lumapit sa amin na babae na nagngangalang Anne na naging dahilan ng pagaaway namin tapos hinalikan ko siya at...umalis siya at iniwanan ako.