fifty-two.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

the grabber gasped for air, the sounds of him choking filling the boys' ears as they stared down at him. the mans eyes widened in fear and shock as he stared straight at emmett, his hands attempting to pull the wire from his neck but finney only pulled harder. the phone suddenly began to ring and the grabber's eyes widened again as finney leaned closer to him.

"it’s for you" he whispered, holding the phone to the grabber's ear, the familiar static coming through. "welcome to the nightmare end of your pathetic little life" vance's voice spoke, followed by grffin's laugh. "you don’t have much time" the boy laughed out. "today’s the day, motherfucker" vance seethed, followed by robin's voice. "i can’t kill you, you hijo de puta, so finn is gonna do it for me" emmett smirked at his words, the grabber's eyes piercing into his. "finn’s arm is mint!" bruce spoke, followed by emmett, who smirked down at the grabber. "rot in hell" he snarled before finney grunted and snapped the grabbers neck, the sound making the boys smile in relief.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
WOOOO HES DEAD HELL YEAH
anyways i know i wrote this v shitty but idc bcs im abt to watch ginger snaps and i love it esp sam<3 also, ginger is like super fucking attractive ??