twenty-five.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

FLASHBACK

"shut the fuck up" emmett scoffed, shoving finney, who had pointed out the paperboy to him. "ask him for a paper" robin said, causing emmett to flush red. "no fucking way" he muttered before beginning to speed walk away, prompting finney and robin to jog in order to catch up. "you're paying?" robin asked as they neared the grab n go. "obviously" emmett smirked, holding the door open for robin and finney before walking in himself.

"can i get pringles?" finney asked, eyes set on the can of pringles. "yes, grab whatever you want" emmett smiled, walking by a blonde playing on a pinball machine. he narrowly avoided bumping into it before grabbing a bag full of small chocolates and a coca cola. "this good?" robin asked, his arms full of snacks. "if you want us to die" emmett scoffed jokingly, smiling as some stuff fell out of robin's arms. "it's fine. c'mon or we'll miss it" finney said, coming around the corner and laughing at the sight of robin.

"let's go!" emmett said, after noticing that finney was right and they would indeed miss it. robin placed everything down on the counter and the cashier gave the three a look, before sighing and beginning to ring them up. robin impatiently tapped his foot and threw everything into bags as emmett threw the cashier thirty dollars, calling back to her to keep the change as the three ran out of the grab n go.

the blonde watched from inside as the three ran out, his eyes glued on them as they rushed away, laughing. "vance, you lost" a kid said from beside him, emitting a growl from vance. "shut the fuck up" he said, before inserting more quarters and beginning a new game.

"hurry!" emmett called, watching as finney climbed the fence and dropped down to the other side. "shut up!" he said back, grinning as robin and emmett hopped over with ease. the three ran up to the abandoned place and climbed onto the roof, the same way they always did.

"sit still!" emmett said, glaring at robin as he took out his camera and snapped a picture of him. "get this one!" robin said, laying on his side and puckering his lips, eyes screwed shut, and with a hand on his waist. "everyone at school will love this one!" finney jokingly said, causing robin to flush red. "if you show anyone that i will kill you!" he said, pointing at emmett, who only smirked and shrugged. "it's time!!" finney said, as they all sat on the edge of the roof, legs hanging off as they began to eat their snacks.

the sky was suddenly engulfed in pinks and oranges and emmett snapped a picture before going back to his snacks, smiling softly as robin hummed to himself. the three continued to sit in silence, eyes fixated on the sunset and watching as the colors faded into black, before laying on their backs and waiting for the stars to come out, during which time, finney would point out stars to emmett and robin, naming them as he went.

-JUPITER SPEAKS!
another flashback but this ones cute!! honestly imagine them buying snacks and going out to watch the sunset together then watching the stars from time to time lol
also, updates may not be as frequent as they used to be due to me starting this school year and it's literally draining me already even though its the second day and we haven't even done much.